• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied BOB PREMIER but got BOB SELECT

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hey guys I am new here. Now here is my problem I applied for BOB PREMIER but got BOB SELECT card instead and I wanted premier is there any way to get premier card under ltf offer as select is of no use for me or should I apply a fresh application for bob premier.

your BOB SELECT card is Visa or RuPay ?

by the way you can change your card through email. Already some customers change BOB SELECT card to Premier Card or Easy card.

You can also specially ask for RuPay or Visa variant on your mail.
It is on visa and how to change to premier via email. I got select card a day ago

It is on visa and how to change to premier via email. I got select card a day ago
Just send a mail to - conversions@bobfinancial.com and ask for Visa/RuPay premium card.

Already some users i know they are successfully change BOB SELECT Visa card to BOB RuPay Premier card.

First they ask to change BOB SELECT card on RuPay but BOB replied RuPay is available only on Premier or Easy card.

BOB ask to upgrade to RuPay Premier card or downgrade to BOB RuPay Easy card.

Just send a mail to - conversions@bobfinancial.com and ask for Visa/RuPay premium card.

Already some users i know they are successfully change BOB SELECT Visa card to BOB RuPay Premier card.

First they ask to change BOB SELECT card on RuPay but BOB replied RuPay is available only on Premier or Easy card.

BOB ask to upgrade to RuPay Premier card or downgrade to BOB RuPay Easy card.
Thanks for your help also what to write in subject of email?

Hey guys I am new here. Now here is my problem I applied for BOB PREMIER but got BOB SELECT card instead and I wanted premier is there any way to get premier card under ltf offer as select is of no use for me or should I apply a fresh application for bob premier.
Here, refer this:

Reactions: Ram
lol, yeh sab bhi mai batau. :D

subject line - "I want to upgrade my card to BOB (Visa or RuPay) Premier card".

I recommended choose RuPay variant. So, you can enjoy BOB Card offers as well as RuPay CC offers.
Man I got inspiration from you & applied for Union Bank Select Rupay Wellness JCB variant if you can recall.
Let me know the escalation matrix of them since I don't see any movement from them after 15 days.
Mailed them with the reference number but I doubt if they will give any reply to me.

So any probability of escalation matrix within UBI or to NPCI.

They give any card based on eligibility. I think ur profile didn't fit for premier. Another application will simply get rejected.
I agree.
They typically will not issue the card that was shown in the initial window or you have chosen.
Rather they will oversee your entire Credit Profile along with the current available credit and your income profile.

Based on that they will select the best card for you, sometimes even people choose Premier but got Eterna.
So it's not always downgrade, sometimes they upgrade as well.

Man I got inspiration from you & applied for Union Bank Select Rupay Wellness JCB variant if you can recall.
Let me know the escalation matrix of them since I don't see any movement from them after 15 days.
Mailed them with the reference number but I doubt if they will give any reply to me.

So any probability of escalation matrix within UBI or to NPCI.
You mean Credit card (Union Bank Select Rupay Wellness JCB variant) ?

I applied my Union bank RuPay Platinum CC long time ago, applied through branch and got the card within 12-15 days.

I collect the card from Union bank branch. Call your branch and ask them.

You mean Credit card (Union Bank Select Rupay Wellness JCB variant) ?

I applied my Union bank RuPay Platinum CC long time ago, applied through branch and got the card within 12-15 days.

I collect the card from Union bank branch. Call your branch and ask them.
Yes exactly. Union Bank Select Rupay Wellness JCB variant.
After 7 days of applying I visited branch & the lady who applied told me that the limit was shown even as 1,70,000 also she mentioned that when it will come is completely unpredictable.

This week it's going to be completed 14 days but till now no news so asking you that any escalation matrix you know within UBI or within NPCI since it is their platform & should promote it?

Yes exactly. Union Bank Select Rupay Wellness JCB variant.
After 7 days of applying I visited branch & the lady who applied told me that the limit was shown even as 1,70,000 also she mentioned that when it will come is completely unpredictable.

This week it's going to be completed 14 days but till now no news so asking you that any escalation matrix you know within UBI or within NPCI since it is their platform & should promote it?
NPCI can't do anything. Card issue by banks.

Contact Union bank Credit card support here - https://unioncards.unionbankofindia.co.in/HTML/ADB_CC_CONTACT.jsp

Back