• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Is there any permanent solution or trick, every month getting wrong cashback, then reaching out to axis support pno mail (minimum 3 tries to let them fully understand).
Yes bro , by closing the card as Axis will not ever fix it's reward tracking system . Even premium cards of Axis is having the same issue . Wrong calculation of reward points/ cashback in every Axis card . Cards are great but you have to face this issue in order to get accurate cashback . Many people are facing this issue .

Guys I booked a Bharat gas cylinder using axis airtel cc in airtel thanks app but did not get any booking id or such from bharat gas how long does it take to generate a booking if anyone knows plz help
Did you get the booking details?
I also tried booking Indane Gas today, the amount got debited from Airtel Axis CC, while on Indane App no booking shows, also the refund is not done.
Have you received the refund ?

Did you get the booking details?
I also tried booking Indane Gas today, the amount got debited from Airtel Axis CC, while on Indane App no booking shows, also the refund is not done.
Have you received the refund ?
Yes it is always happed everytime then if your provide them oder id even they can not track them

Yes it is always happed everytime then if your provide them oder id even they can not track them
I got fed up today, from calling Axis Bank, Airtel to even IOCL all denied and they kept transferring their stake to other that you should contact other... Order ID and transaction ID they don't know what it is..

I have also one failed Transaction on 16th September, not received refund yet? Any time frame in which you received refund?

I got fed up today, from calling Axis Bank, Airtel to even IOCL all denied and they kept transferring their stake to other that you should contact other... Order ID and transaction ID they don't know what it is..

I have also one failed Transaction on 16th September, not received refund yet? Any time frame in which you received refund?
Airtel payment bank + Axis both are worst only Airtel payments and recharged works here rest are waste

Airtel payment bank + Axis both are worst only Airtel payments and recharged works here rest are waste
yes exactly I told them that I am using your application to pay gas, water, electricity how come you dont show those transactions, they say it will be handled by Axis Bank.. While Axis Bank is next level torture, they are telling we will raise dispute only when you will ask denial letter,..

Back