• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

They have goofed up again, my airtel recharge of 666 was not considered in 25% cashback, in fact they chalked it up to
25/10/2022 AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANBANGALOREIN MISCELLANEOUS 666.00 Dr

I had contacted their chat support but they hang up, now have mailed to level 2 officer. For such a small issues need to contact them, really terrible.

They have goofed up again, my airtel recharge of 666 was not considered in 25% cashback, in fact they chalked it up to
25/10/2022 AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANBANGALOREIN MISCELLANEOUS 666.00 Dr

I had contacted their chat support but they hang up, now have mailed to level 2 officer. For such a small issues need to contact them, really terrible.
It has only too merchant appears
Airtel Gurgaon for Recharges & Airtel Mumbai for Utility
What is that?

It has only too merchant appears
Airtel Gurgaon for Recharges & Airtel Mumbai for Utility
What is that?
Yes.
While entering OTP,
for recharge/broadband/postpaid- It should come up "AIRTEL"
for utilities- It should come up "APBUTIL".

Later after transaction settlement, following should reflect
Recharge/Broadband/Postpaid - AIRTEL GURGAON IN
Utilities - AIRTEL MUMBAI IN

Yes, they have shown merchants wrong all together.
Yes then they raised service request and crossed verification with Airtel if it is eligible then they give you after 60 days of maybe service request or transaction date
Still i did not receive my Aug month cash back properly

And please keep the screenshot for your all transactions because we can't trust on Axis

Yes then they raised service request and crossed verification with Airtel if it is eligible then they give you after 60 days of maybe service request or transaction date
Still i did not receive my Aug month cash back properly

And please keep the screenshot for your all transactions because we can't trust on Axis
And nor on Airtel also. Airtel guys straight tell this transaction has not been done on Airtel, we can't find your transaction here. You have just used our so called "Payment system". Any issues you have deal with Axis !

And Axis is always pain!!

And nor on Airtel also. Airtel guys straight tell this transaction has not been done on Airtel, we can't find your transaction here. You have just used our so called "Payment system". Any issues you have deal with Axis !

And Axis is always pain!!
Yup , totally faulty is Airtel not Axis if you use there portal then it is there responsibility to track the transaction not the payment system
For Axis merchant was Airtel beyond then can't track your transaction

Back