• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

I always think who are more useless among the two- airtel app for payments or the axis bank cashback system and their support
I think combination of both, airtel thanksapp is not that far reaching beyond mobile recharges itself. Especially in utility bill payments it has lot of difficulty and on top of that problematic system a popular cashback cc was launched so now load is also more. Both airtel and axis have bad customer service unless you can get to some one who truly cares about customers. Which is more of a luck than process tbh.

Can anyone confirm which merchant is being shown while doing AIRTEL POSTPAID or BROADBAND payment ??
Earlier Last month it was "AIRTEL" in caps, today I tried its "Airtel" in small letters.
Does this small letter "Airtel" also counts as 25% cashback ?? Pls confirm anyone.

Can anyone confirm which merchant is being shown while doing AIRTEL POSTPAID or BROADBAND payment ??
Earlier Last month it was "AIRTEL" in caps, today I tried its "Airtel" in small letters.
Does this small letter "Airtel" also counts as 25% cashback ?? Pls confirm anyone.
yes yesterday also i tried to pay Airtel Prepaid Number got same as " Airtel "
didn't confirm it is counted in 25% category or not
In statment if it is mentioned as Airtel Gurgaon Then it is counted on 25% category
please wait i will update you

yes yesterday also i tried to pay Airtel Prepaid Number got same as " Airtel "
didn't confirm it is counted in 25% category or not
In statment if it is mentioned as Airtel Gurgaon Then it is counted on 25% category
please wait i will update you
Same condition. In new latest airtel app dont even cc option coming. We cannot see cc option while going to pay. This is shittet thing newly made in app :(. Any remedy to avoid this. And only airtel prepaid rc when we do i see airtel axis cc option for others I don't even see it

First you have to select 25% cashback offer under offers then you will get the cashback before making the payment

First you have to select 25% cashback offer under offers then you will get the cashback before making the payment
i go through previous month with 25% section but got Razor Pay and it is counted on 1% category please if you get Razor Pay at PG then cancel the transaction try again

Back