• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

I think they are debiting back the cashback earned by wallet balance trick.
But if we do genuine electricity or water bill payment through airtel app then also I'm getting merchant AIRTEL and not APBLUTIL. This card makes me scratch my head and pull my hair. It's just messed up. Even freecharge plus credit card is now only giving 1% on electricity bill payments. Axis bank is big time cheater. Only those who complain get the remaining cashback

But if we do genuine electricity or water bill payment through airtel app then also I'm getting merchant AIRTEL and not APBLUTIL. This card makes me scratch my head and pull my hair. It's just messed up. Even freecharge plus credit card is now only giving 1% on electricity bill payments. Axis bank is big time cheater. Only those who complain get the remaining cashback
It is one of the worst card :) entire axis customer care doesn't know how it work.. This month i got a debit cashback and for debit cashback i earned 25% cashback

Yes. I Faced, but it got refunded within 4-5 days.
Yes Bro Same here my most of utility bill are stuck and Airtel Even can't track it if you give them transaction id or oder id
they always say it is not belongs to Airtel Payment Banks then please contact your concern bank
but i don't how dump so are if i am using your portal then how the bank say it is done or not

Yes Bro Same here my most of utility bill are stuck and Airtel Even can't track it if you give them transaction id or oder id
they always say it is not belongs to Airtel Payment Banks then please contact your concern bank
but i don't how dump so are if i am using your portal then how the bank say it is done or not
due to Utility bill payment stuck so can not utilise 10% cashback of card

yeah they don't provide it, it's better to take a screenshot which comes at last after entering OTP, i don't know where airtel transactions go, I can not find the history anywhere of my Electricity bills and Gas Bills
yes bro but even if you have those screenshots Airtel even can not do anything
even my Airtel app other transactions show those history but The Airtel Customer can not see those transactions i have send them with screenshot still they forward me to the please contact your bank seriously 🤔

yes bro but even if you have those screenshots Airtel even can not do anything
even my Airtel app other transactions show those history but The Airtel Customer can not see those transactions i have send them with screenshot still they forward me to the please contact your bank seriously 🤔
Both Airtel and Axis CuC are useless in respect of this Airtel Axis Card.

I dont think so , many got additional cashback that they are deducting I guess

Back