• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

@pprakash11 hey if you appears "Airtel" on PG they count as 25% category after settlement i got Airtel Gurgaon IN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221114-200032~2.png
    Screenshot_20221114-200032~2.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20221114-200055~2.png
    Screenshot_20221114-200055~2.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 23
How to you get the wrong cash back credit fixed? I have been trying and arguing with the incompetent a-holes of Axis CC since last 1 month and all my SR are closed without any intimation or resolution.

How to you get the wrong cash back credit fixed? I have been trying and arguing with the incompetent a-holes of Axis CC since last 1 month and all my SR are closed without any intimation or resolution.
Ask them solution of your SR they will tell you remarks and keep the proof of your transaction they will more helpful
And track your SR regularly if it is closed then mailed them to what is the solution for SR it has another proof you added

Ask them solution of your SR they will tell you remarks and keep the proof of your transaction they will more helpful
And track your SR regularly if it is closed then mailed them to what is the solution for SR it has another proof you added
Still i didn't receive Aug cashback properly i escalating the issue with level 2 let see what happened

"Hi, as per SR number xxxxxxxxx, please be informed that we have process cashback basis MID shared by respective merchants. We have raised this with Airtel. We shall check it at backend with Airtel and if you are eligible then cashback shall be given to you. Further, please note that the cashback will be processed in 90 days from the transaction date. Kindly assure that the cashback shall be processed within the mentioned timeline. Regards, Team Axis Bank."

No option but to wait :/

"Hi, as per SR number xxxxxxxxx, please be informed that we have process cashback basis MID shared by respective merchants. We have raised this with Airtel. We shall check it at backend with Airtel and if you are eligible then cashback shall be given to you. Further, please note that the cashback will be processed in 90 days from the transaction date. Kindly assure that the cashback shall be processed within the mentioned timeline. Regards, Team Axis Bank."

No option but to wait :/
Yup Same hope you get your cashback after 90 days 🤞🤞

If you don't get the proper merchant name do not proceed with the transaction. AIRTEL for 25% category which in statement after 2 days shows as Airtel Gurgaon and APBLUTIL for 10% category which in statement after 2 days shows as Airtel Mumbai. They will never later give the disputed cashback if merchant name is wrong

If you don't get the proper merchant name do not proceed with the transaction. AIRTEL for 25% category which in statement after 2 days shows as Airtel Gurgaon and APBLUTIL for 10% category which in statement after 2 days shows as Airtel Mumbai. They will never later give the disputed cashback if merchant name is wrong
What does show up for bigbasket, zomato and swiggy? They are also 10% just curious.

Back