• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

I don't know why even there principal nodal officer are trying to dump thing for cashback
What they mailed me and verified with chat agent both are saying different categories

I think the word to use for that shameless thing is not in dictionary 🤦🤦🤦

From this mail reference in future i will also Never trust on PNO also
Always crossed verified with all possible way
Let's see i already replied back in mail
i will update soon
share this screenhot with PNO :( i always feel PNO is for copy paste..just give a try it should resolve

Hi All. I am thinking of applying for this Credit Card in Feb. I have a few doubts.
The types of transactions that I regularly do are-
1. Airtel Prepaid recharges for each of my family members.
2. Jio Prepaid recharges for each of my family members.
3. Electricity bill payments for Tata Power every month

How much % cashback will I be eligible for in all three of the cases if I do the recharges from the Airtel Thanks app?
I think the first category will be eligible for 25% cashback with a capping of Rs 300 per month
Is that correct? And any idea about the 2nd and 3rd categories? Will both come under 10% category?

Hi All. I am thinking of applying for this Credit Card in Feb. I have a few doubts.
The types of transactions that I regularly do are-
1. Airtel Prepaid recharges for each of my family members.
2. Jio Prepaid recharges for each of my family members.
3. Electricity bill payments for Tata Power every month

How much % cashback will I be eligible for in all three of the cases if I do the recharges from the Airtel Thanks app?
I think the first category will be eligible for 25% cashback with a capping of Rs 300 per month
Is that correct? And any idea about the 2nd and 3rd categories? Will both come under 10% category?
For second, You don't get any cashback
For Third, You get 10% cashback with a capping 300rs

Create new Airtel account with different mobile number in Airtel Thanks app and do not accept "Personalise your Experience" popup. Ignore this pop each time and pay bills. You will get APBLUTIL merchant name each time.
This option gets stuck in payment page after entering card details. Saying "Transaction gets failed due to technical error.Please try again later".
I had used this option before,getting ABPUTIL, but now its not crossing payment page.

@Deal_Freak ,any solution for this? Are you able to pay any utility bill in airtel?. Even reinstalling Airtel app, not helps.

This option gets stuck in payment page after entering card details. Saying "Transaction gets failed due to technical error.Please try again later".
I had used this option before,getting ABPUTIL, but now its not crossing payment page.

@Deal_Freak ,any solution for this? Are you able to pay any utility bill in airtel?. Even reinstalling Airtel app, not helps.
Same error for me also this time !!

This trick only for Gas Booking Cylinder
For Utility You can try BBPS Method and currently Fetch Bills got some error in new update i hope they will fix soon

Yes in the new app old BBPS interface is not there. Just never accept personalise your experience and it will work
Yes they are showing old interface but i got also face problems for fetch bill
Did You able to pay bills because also i can't find any payment mode

Attachments

• 20230123_211119_HDR.jpg
    20230123_211119_HDR.jpg
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 25
it turns out , after nearly 10-11 months after the launch , Axis Airtel card is finally now mostly glitch free . (Atleast in my experience)
I got 10% cb on electricity bill payment on AIRTEL otp page code !

Back