• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

different merchant names of Airtel ?
OTP: APBUTIL
Before Settlement: Bharti Airtel
Post Settlement: AIRTEL, MUMBAI IN

Only this gives 10%.
Lots of of combination have been occurred in past which didn't give 10%.
Yeah see this !!
APBUTIL for 10%
Airtel for 25%
SWIGGY 10%
BIGBASKET 10%

These are the merchant names while entering OTP. Post settlement, their name change.

i am trying to pay bills but most of times it failed..
previously there was no problem but nowadays all bill payments failing via airtel thanks app..
trying to do electricity bill payment and fasttag recharge, tried 3-4 times all time failed..
also refund is also taking more than a week nowadays...

am i the only one who has these kind of issue..

i am trying to pay bills but most of times it failed..
previously there was no problem but nowadays all bill payments failing via airtel thanks app..
trying to do electricity bill payment and fasttag recharge, tried 3-4 times all time failed..
also refund is also taking more than a week nowadays...

am i the only one who has these kind of issue..
Which kind of bills are you paying?
I paid Airtel Postpaid yesterday, it went in one go !
For Gas Booking & Electricity, there is a trick in this forum only shared by @SJ13

another month another blunder from axis bank. I have earned only 10% on Airtel, Gurgaon transactions
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
I'm scared now, waiting for the statement.
But as @SJ13 pointed I have confirmed with Axis Customer Care through chat, that my transaction was counted under 25% of Airtel, GURGAON IN

Let's see what we get this time !!

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
I'm scared now, waiting for the statement.
But as @SJ13 pointed I have confirmed with Axis Customer Care through chat, that my transaction was counted under 25% of Airtel, GURGAON IN

Let's see what we get this time !!
Let's see if this is happen with everyone or only with me. Also, I have noticed a change for the last month AIRTEL, GURGAON IN has a merchant category "mobile phones and bill payment" but this month Airtel, GURGAON IN has a merchant category "MOTO"

@BUDHRAJ for Electricity, Broadband & etc..
For Recharge it is work please select 25% Cashback Option during recharge told by @jack333 already in forums
Which kind of bill payment you facing issues please share in details?
mobile and dth working perpectly..
fasttag not working anywhere on old or new app with cc
electricity bill payment failed 3 times even after payment debited.. then paid with amazon (success within 5 min)
electricity bill payment always facing issue from last some months on airtel app this time even after 3 try, it failed

mobile and dth working perpectly..
fasttag not working anywhere on old or new app with cc
electricity bill payment failed 3 times even after payment debited.. then paid with amazon (success within 5 min)
electricity bill payment always facing issue from last some months on airtel app this time even after 3 try, it failed
Yes Fastag not working perfectly please don't try anymore in 6 months i got only 1 time ( maybe in May or june month ) success then after always failed
For Electricity bill payment i already share you path follow it your payment get successful and you got confirmation msg as well
For Gas Booking you have make new account of Airtel and Don't allow to personalized experience skip it then you get old interface this trick also shared by @jack333 in forums

I don't know why even there principal nodal officer are trying to dump thing for cashback
What they mailed me and verified with chat agent both are saying different categories

I think the word to use for that shameless thing is not in dictionary 🤦🤦🤦

From this mail reference in future i will also Never trust on PNO also
Always crossed verified with all possible way
Let's see i already replied back in mail
i will update soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220-212218~3.png
    Screenshot_20221220-212218~3.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20221220-205142~2.png
    Screenshot_20221220-205142~2.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 42