• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Always verified with them per transaction eligible cashback amount
And if they told you get in next month as a additional cashback then denied them and said them to rasied SR and mention this all things on SR
That's why i made Excel sheet for that during conversion it is me helpful & not counting during the conversation and try better explanation them

Hey everyone
Show many cashback blunder gone on Airtel card even we can't get 2 3 month ago cashback properly
So i made one excel file for better tracking for all month you definitely tracking your eligible cashback
Submit Only Amount & Date ( for call conversion during Better ) it will be redirected all eligible cashback
I put 3 category
25% Airtel Recharge , Broadband, DTH
10% Utility
10% Preferred Merchant

I hope you get tracking your eligible cashback amount easily

Please refer attached file
Thank you :)

Do you have any word for Axis🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
My all transactions are correct as a Airtel Gurgaon IN , AIRTEL Mumbai IN
But still they don't give proper cashback Never trust on Axis
Recharge total amount is 1200 rs * 25% = 300
Utility Total Amount is 7626 rs * 10n% = Max 300
Total = 600 rs
Still they give me only 448 rs only then how can i explain to Axis Dump Excutive

#shameonAxis #shameonAirtel
Any idea what is the merchant category code for "AIRTEL Gurgaon IN" and "AIRTEL Mumbai IN" and "Airtel 122001 IN". Did any customer care mention that? And what does Moto stand for in the Axis statement against the above Airtel names?

Any idea what is the merchant category code for "AIRTEL Gurgaon IN" and "AIRTEL Mumbai IN" and "Airtel 122001 IN". Did any customer care mention that? And what does Moto stand for in the Axis statement against the above Airtel names?
AIRTEL Gurgaon IN is for Airtel recharge , DTH , Broadband also Airtel 122001 IN after settlement it is converted into AIRTEL Gurgaon IN & if not converted then as of my knowledge it is also counted on 25% category , please verify with customer care executive they will confirm , , , ask them only for category or eligible cashback amount after the settlement
AIRTEL Mumbai IN is for utility 10% count

Even you have all the transaction is eligible cashback but the Buggy Axis System or There Back-end team I don't know what are they doing they not providing you the cashback amount
& And There Customer Care Excutive has another level of knowledgeable information about the card & cashback you can't imagine it

If you not get the eligible cashback amount then simply mail the nodal officer with mentioned which transaction for which category with all calculation they most proper provide you next month as a additional cashback

If you want the your final cashback then i already share one Excel file for that
You only put your transaction amount it and it will be count your all eligible cashback

AIRTEL Gurgaon IN is for Airtel recharge , DTH , Broadband also Airtel 122001 IN after settlement it is converted into AIRTEL Gurgaon IN & if not converted then as of my knowledge it is also counted on 25% category , please verify with customer care executive they will confirm , , , ask them only for category or eligible cashback amount after the settlement
AIRTEL Mumbai IN is for utility 10% count

Even you have all the transaction is eligible cashback but the Buggy Axis System or There Back-end team I don't know what are they doing they not providing you the cashback amount
& And There Customer Care Excutive has another level of knowledgeable information about the card & cashback you can't imagine it

If you not get the eligible cashback amount then simply mail the nodal officer with mentioned which transaction for which category with all calculation they most proper provide you next month as a additional cashback

If you want the your final cashback then i already share one Excel file for that
You only put your transaction amount it and it will be count your all eligible cashback
Thanks for sharing the details of how the classifications might be working.

Do you have any word for Axis🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
My all transactions are correct as a Airtel Gurgaon IN , AIRTEL Mumbai IN
But still they don't give proper cashback Never trust on Axis
Recharge total amount is 1200 rs * 25% = 300
Utility Total Amount is 7626 rs * 10n% = Max 300
Total = 600 rs
Still they give me only 448 rs only then how can i explain to Axis Dump Excutive

#shameonAxis #shameonAirtel
After the conversation with pno they provide me my fulll eligible cashback in current cycle
Please do mail them directly pno they will provide you the additional cashback in current cycle for reference i attached the screenshot
The Oct month cashback is Only remaining they will also give provided to me

The Simple thing is if you not get cashback then mail pno directly they will provide your eligible cashback amount in current cycle don't argue with the customer Excutive or try to explain them all things

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209-091238~2.png
    Screenshot_20221209-091238~2.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 21
I've mailed them many times. Not working for me. Even have complained to rbi ombudsman. They said you'll get next month. But that never comes

I've mailed them many times. Not working for me. Even have complained to rbi ombudsman. They said you'll get next month. But that never comes
Try to ask them eligible cashback amount for all the transaction they will provide cashback amount or transaction category
If they don't give postive feedback try again
If you get then tell them with all eligible cashback amount and what you get
Show them cashback blunder they will definitely give you
Try with only pno they will provide you specific officer for that

Try to ask them eligible cashback amount for all the transaction they will provide cashback amount or transaction category
If they don't give postive feedback try again
If you get then tell them with all eligible cashback amount and what you get
Show them cashback blunder they will definitely give you
Try with only pno they will provide you specific officer for that
Ask them all details they will you assist you better

So bharti airtel limited will become Airtel Mumbai. I saw this first time on this new version of app. Earlier something else used to come instead of Bharti airtel limited

So bharti airtel limited will become Airtel Mumbai. I saw this first time on this new version of app. Earlier something else used to come instead of Bharti airtel limited
OTP: APBUTIL
Before Settlement: Bharti Airtel
Post Settlement: AIRTEL, MUMBAI IN

Only this gives 10%.
Lots of of combination have been occurred in past which didn't give 10%.

It is that Airtel has failed to properly categorize transactions into different categories.

So all transactions go into 25% cashback category, which has Maximum cashback of Rs.300/-

So if someone pays Airtel Mobile Bill Payment of Rs.1200/- and Electricity bill of Rs.1200/- ...
Ideally it should be 25% * 1200 = Rs.300 + 10% *1200 = Rs.120 ....
TOTAL CASHBACK Rs.420/-

But because of this issue, all transactions go into the category of 25% which has maximimum cashback of Rs.300/-
So the person ends up getting cashback of Rs.300/- only
same here bruv

Back