• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

@pprakash11 @panchabhut
Bro, this month when I transacted using my airtel axis CC, even for utility bills, the merchant name is airtel gurgaon.
And even for airtel services the merchant name is airtel gurgaon.
Will it affect the cashback? Or they'll segregate utility and airtel services at their end itself and calculate accordingly?
Or will all transactions come under 25% cap upto 300rs ?
As, I have read somewhere that, airtel mumbai gets 10% , airtel gurgaon gets 25%. Will there be any issue in my case or they'll handle properly?

@pprakash11 @panchabhut
Bro, this month when I transacted using my airtel axis CC, even for utility bills, the merchant name is airtel gurgaon.
And even for airtel services the merchant name is airtel gurgaon.
Will it affect the cashback? Or they'll segregate utility and airtel services at their end itself and calculate accordingly?
Or will all transactions come under 25% cap upto 300rs ?
As, I have read somewhere that, airtel mumbai gets 10% , airtel gurgaon gets 25%. Will there be any issue in my case or they'll handle properly?
No. It won't affect your cashback, now every transaction (Airtel 25% services/ Utility Bills 10%) gives Airtel, Gurgaon IN

They have now sorted it very well.
You will get correct cb, don't worry.

Great to hear this.
I guess airtel thanks app goes under updation process from backend and that's why in the initial days of the month, the 25%,10% coupon gets disappeared but again appears after few days.
Nevertheless as @pprakash11 mentioned that he's getting CB even by not applying the coupon gives a sight of relief.

Guys, I applied for Airtel Axis CC on 16march23, got an approved sms on 18march23.

Still waiting for the card. Written to axis customer care 20 days before and they said, card is approved and you will receive in 10 working days. Again wrote to them 5 days before and got the same copy paste reply.

Don't know when I will get it. Or even if I will get it!! As the credit card application probably goes into the trash after 45 days.

Did everyone here get their Airtel Axis card timely?

Just asking, yadi sabko der se mila toh fir apne ko koi tension nahin. :LOL:

Thanks,

Guys, I applied for Airtel Axis CC on 16march23, got an approved sms on 18march23.

Still waiting for the card. Written to axis customer care 20 days before and they said, card is approved and you will receive in 10 working days. Again wrote to them 5 days before and got the same copy paste reply.

Don't know when I will get it. Or even if I will get it!! As the credit card application probably goes into the trash after 45 days.

Thanks,
Axis become Axis, taking their own sweet time, i also got late only, took more than 25 days

Thanks,
I applied for one of my family members on 1st April, Approved on 2nd April, Delivered 5th April.

Are vai mere ko iska cashback structure samjh me nahi aa raha bol raha 25% upto 300 airtel dth mobile recharge or BILL PAYMENT 10% UPTO 300 AIRTEL APP SE MAGAR MERA TOO UPTO 300 CREDIT ho raha hai mai airtel dth recharge kiya 3000 se upor too usme 300 or electricity bill mai 300 total 600 credit hona chahie magar mere ko samjh nahi aa raha 600 aa raha ya 300 statement mai kuch mentioned nahi reheta
Screenshot attach kro bhai

Photo se jyada samajh me aayega

Back