• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Axis Airtel Mastercard varient is reported as 'Other' loan account instead of a Credit card with no limit mentioned either. Wtf is this.. Tagging all Airtel card holders (sorry if I missed to mention any names) @pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a @imdjay @LJGIBBS @RaviAgl @RajBlr @suhasa010 @WandereR @Rule_Breaker @Manoj Pant @VISHESH_BANSAL @RupayMan @masumshah59 @panchabhut

Can you guys please confirm once how it's reported in your CIBIL report?
View attachment 21571
Wait, Who have AXIS AIRTEL on MC Network will reply.

Last edited:
Axis Airtel Mastercard varient is reported as 'Other' loan account instead of a Credit card with no limit mentioned either. Wtf is this.. Tagging all Airtel card holders (sorry if I missed to mention any names) @pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a @imdjay @LJGIBBS @RaviAgl @RajBlr @suhasa010 @WandereR @Rule_Breaker @Manoj Pant @VISHESH_BANSAL @RupayMan @masumshah59 @panchabhut

View attachment 21571
Mastercard k employee ko pakro 👉👉 @ashwink Jawab do Nation wants to know ya istepha do Mastercard se. 😜😜

View attachment 21571
I'm yet to see it in my profile even after 3 months.

Let me refresh my Cibil score today.

Will let you know.
Thanks for the tag.

Edit: same issue. Why is Axis so foolish?
They are showing outstanding amount as "amount sanctioned"

On the other hand I don't see any change in score after the addition.

Last edited:
For me it's updated around 5 pm today. Refresh CIBIL once if you have subscription.
I did not get CIBIL subscription for her. Checked it yesterday only on Amazon and it did not show. She has not even completed 2 billing cycles, so guess I will have to wait for another 6 weeks or so. Even her Sbi octane card which she got in the first week of April is not showing there.

So, well wait and watch. ;)

View attachment 21571

Today, Axis reported as a loan, so that's a new headache. What should we do next?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-03 204319.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-03 204319.png
    17 KB · Views: 23
Back