• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

ye mine also Mastercard reported as a loan. But I am wondering if I should complain to rectify because all the credit score apps are telling me axis loan is contributing to credit mix. Which improves the score :ROFLMAO:
Your wish, if you want to ro retain it then retain.
Seems it's a common error for most of us, if axis rectifies for 1, mostly it will get rectified for all of us.

I mailed to PNO regarding Airtel card reported as a loan. They asked cibil report even though I attached it in the first mail. I sent it again.
Now I got reply saying something I don't know what to make of it.
As per the service request number: we understand your concern. However, we would like to inform you that the entry which is reflecting in your CIBIL is not Credit card this is Credit Card Account which is updated as other. There is no discrepancy in updation of details.
Any idea what the hell does it mean? is that even English or am I illiterate?

Axis Airtel Mastercard varient is reported as 'Other' loan account instead of a Credit card with no limit mentioned either. Wtf is this.. Tagging all Airtel card holders (sorry if I missed to mention any names) @pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a @imdjay @LJGIBBS @RaviAgl @RajBlr @suhasa010 @WandereR @Rule_Breaker @Manoj Pant @VISHESH_BANSAL @RupayMan @masumshah59 @panchabhut

Can you guys please confirm once how it's reported in your CIBIL report?
View attachment 21571
Update on this:

Axis has corrected the misreporting and misclassification.

Sent mail to PNO office on 7th July and received a call on Tuesday 10th that it will be corrected within a week. Just now refreshed the CIBIL report and the actual credit limit is now reflecting along with the loan account changed from Others to Credit card account.

Date reported as per CIBIL is 10th July. Check yours. It should be updated for all now.

Update on this:

Axis has corrected the misreporting and misclassification.

Sent mail to PNO office on 7th July and received a call on Tuesday 10th that it will be corrected within a week. Just now refreshed the CIBIL report and the actual credit limit is now reflecting along with the loan account changed from Others to Credit card account.

Date reported as per CIBIL is 10th July. Check yours. It should be updated for all now.
Mine is still Loan Account, I refreshed today.

Meanwhile, I rcvd one email from Axis today 1000058108.jpg

Back