• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

I had already mailed AXIS for 2 things 2 weeks back, additional enquiry removal and credit not reported. Just refreshed and still don't see the card.
Just to understand it, if it's not reported as CC, will it not increase cibil as credit mix changes? Not that I'm justifying it in any way.

Axis Airtel Mastercard varient is reported as 'Other' loan account instead of a Credit card with no limit mentioned either. Wtf is this.. Tagging all Airtel card holders (sorry if I missed to mention any names) @pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a @imdjay @LJGIBBS @RaviAgl @RajBlr @suhasa010 @WandereR @Rule_Breaker @Manoj Pant @VISHESH_BANSAL @RupayMan @masumshah59 @panchabhut

Can you guys please confirm once how it's reported in your CIBIL report?
View attachment 21571
@Manoj Pant

Oh. Now I understood the game behind the discrepancy in my Airtel card cashback. My statement is showing that I will earn Rs. 330 cashback on my transactions. But I should have got Rs. 277 cashback on my electricity bill payment, Rs. 268 cashback on my Airtel Bill payments/recharges and Rs. 30 cashback on my Zomato payment. But probably, my electricity bill payment would have also been counted in Airtel recharge category and the total cashback would have been capped at Rs. 300. This capped Rs. 300 cashback and Rs. 30 Zomato cashback would have taken my total cashback to Rs. 330.

I have raised this issue with Axis Customer Care, and they have asked me to wait till next statement generation and see if additional cashback is credited to my card. If not, then they will raise the matter.

This same cashback issue happened with my Flipkart Axis CC. At that time also, they asked me to wait till next statement generation. And the additional cashback was credited few days before the next statement generation. So I have agreed to wait this time also.
Don't take too much load sir...if u have axis airtel cc then enjoy....it will give handsome cashback....kaafi log try kar rahe hai lekin unko mil nahi raha...so enjoy what they provide...rather than criticize.........:D

againts 500 + GST me kitna Squeeze karonge Bichare Axis Airtel ko. :D

Axis Airtel Mastercard varient is reported as 'Other' loan account instead of a Credit card with no limit mentioned either. Wtf is this.. Tagging all Airtel card holders (sorry if I missed to mention any names) @pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a @imdjay @LJGIBBS @RaviAgl @RajBlr @suhasa010 @WandereR @Rule_Breaker @Manoj Pant @VISHESH_BANSAL @RupayMan @masumshah59 @panchabhut

View attachment 21571
@abhi0077

View attachment 21571
@Baruah kya steps liye bhai next next ??

Back