• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank credit card approved yesterday with different limit as compared to previous axis bank credit card

rixypanther

TF Select
AXIS Bank credit card was approved yesterday. It's my second axis bank card . Today I got this message from AXIS BANK " This is an informational message. Credit limit across all your Axis Bank Credit Cards is INR 57000. Irrespective of different credit limits on your individual Credit Cards, combined usage is restricted to INR 57000; all other TnC remain unchanged. Details: https://ccm.axbk.in/s/PUAUhqFs "
Does this mean the credit limit in my previous card will remain same or will it also become 57000 like this card ? "

My MyZone has lesser limit while this is the limit issued for new card . Will MyZone credit limit be increased to 57000 for will it remain what it was previously
mail axis and they will match the limit on all axis cards to the highest limit available..

example: like i had 2 axis cards with 15k and then i got new card with 250k and now all my cards has limit 250k which is shared among all..

axis also automatically matches the limit but it will take some time, you can just mail axis to match the limits and they will match it in 3-4 days

mail axis and they will match the limit on all axis cards to the highest limit available..

example: like i had 2 axis cards with 15k and then i got new card with 250k and now all my cards has limit 250k which is shared among all..

axis also automatically matches the limit but it will take some time, you can just mail axis to match the limits and they will match it in 3-4 days
hi
I have magnus (15 L limit) and axis ace (4.38 Limit). can i request to match the limit ?? will they match limit?? can you share email id to request

hi
I have magnus (15 L limit) and axis ace (4.38 Limit). can i request to match the limit ?? will they match limit?? can you share email id to request
well your highest credit limit of all your active card is your aggregate limit... and that can be shared be all active cards..

just mail to pno@axisbank.com or nodal.desk@axisbank.com
and ask them to match your aggregate limit to all cards..

if the person on the other end is good, he will raise request and all of your cards will have same limit
but sometimes we have to try 2-3 times

Back