• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank has not dispatched credit card from 2 weeks after card printing

• Thread starter Deleted member 3481
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3481

Hello Everyone!

Please comment here if anybody else is facing this issue with Axis Bank. My credit card has been approved in Feb last week and till now the credit card has not been shipped to my address. I am not able to activate credit card because of this issue. Axis Bank is telling me to wait 10-15 working days and they are not at all mentioning that why credit card dispatch is taking so long. Several others are facing this issue and a lot of complaints regarding card dispatch can be seen on Twitter. What to do in this case?

Last edited by a moderator:

makagr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
All of a sudden i got the card today via Delhivery. There was no shipping update from Delivery or Axis. Earlier i got the msg from DTDC regarding the shipment of an article however i got the card today via Delhivery.

The package from DTDC is yet to be delivered and it does shows CC in reference number.

Does Axis ships two items?

meetprj

TF Buzz
Yes. Axis has dispatched credit card PIN through DTDC and physical credit card via Delhivery courier.
I was told to create a credit card pin with IVR first then get the card activated with the activation code on the welcome kit. I was successful in creating credit card pin. But when tried the activation code the it didnt work

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same. Applied for reserve on 3rd March (at airport) and the card was shown in the app on 8th March and delivered today.
Have you received the 50k edge points welcome/activation benefit? Coz i received the card on 10.03.2023 and still waiting for the 50k edge rewards..

Last edited:

Anwesh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied for magnus on 1 st March. On 6th March when i checked through axis cc application tracker it showed me that your credit card application processing on hold and our representative will call you for additional information/documents. But still now i didn't get any call from axis bank. When i called my rm, he told me that your credit card application is not on hold, and i will send a mail for it.
The same has happened to me. This means you have some some unclear documents. For me it showed same for 4 months. I had to apply again as my agent said the previous application ll never go further. I applied again and got the card in 7 days. I applied for magnus by the way.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think it depends on the variant. I'm based in Chennai and Reserve was dispatched from Delhi while Magnus was dispatched from Mumbai.
My magnus dispatched from delhi, lets wait and see , I received select card yesterday from card processing centre perungudi Chennai. so i thought they may be opened new office for card processing in chennai like HDFC.

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My magnus dispatched from delhi, lets wait and see , I received select card yesterday from card processing centre perungudi Chennai. so i thought they may be opened new office for card processing in chennai like HDFC.
My Vistara Infinite got dispatched from Mumbai and my brother's got dispatched from Perungudi Chennai. Yes they might be using it for Citi purpose also.