• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
This is what I am saying.. they just change and update somewhere in their website.. people like us have time and knowledge to go and find the changed rules..
Meanwhile majority of typical customers get charged and these charges will run into crores ..

Regarding mandatory or not, I don’t know about RBI guidelines… Assume it is not mandatory, this is how axis does their business and increase their revenue and hence I am not in favour of recommending their products to any normal customer…

There should be some professional etiquette every organisation that need to be maintained..
Any governing body can’t mandate every single piece of conducting their activities
+ 1 .

Reactions: SSV
I am using this Account from Last 3-4 Years and Never maintained MAB till Dec'23 and never got charged for NON MAINTAINCE

@VISHESH_BANSAL bhai, you are an exception..
You follow their product religiously and follow the MCCs as well .. not even product team will know as much as you..
I am talking about 90% of customer base who are not much into these banking products technicalities…

Banking and customer relationship should be
1) Very simple to understand and maintain
2) Have faith and be consistent
3) should be long lasting
4) transparent and respectable
Etc etc
You can rate where Axis stands in these kinds of criteria

How to get, can you please guide...

I'm also seeing Axis Flipkart in my pre-approved offers...how can I get it as LTF.
I kept getting emails and calls for the paid Myzone, but I just ignored them. Then, after a month, I received a call from Axis Bank for a pre-approved offer for LTF Flipkart Axis card. Skeptical, I brushed it off as a sales tactic. However, the next day, when I checked the app, I found offers for not only the LTF FK Axis card but also for the Ace, Myzone, and Neo. Given my heavy usage of Flipkart, I went ahead with FK Axis.

When it comes to Axis, you never know what to expect. It does things without much rhyme or reason. If they had offered me the Ace paid version, I would've applied for it.

However, since Myzone became useless after its devaluation, I chose to wait for a better offer and ended up with the LTF FK Axis.

Slowly getting to know why everyone hate Axis😂

I activated my card with help of flipkart and enabled online txn, but when making payment it gives error that contact details are not updated🤡. Saath hi JF bhi lga di😂. Itni kya jldi h bhyi
Approved hua myzone ltf ? 🤭

Back