• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
India have 22 recognised language.
If everyone starts talking in their mother tongue the conversation will be very tough.
As more then 60% of indian able to understand Hindi, thats why its become so popular.
If you can't understand hindi, just googled it.
And mostly the talks in forum are in English.
As a Bengali myself, i respect all the launguages.

*its my opinion, you are welcome to disagree.

If everyone starts talking in their mother tongue the conversation will be very tough.
As more then 60% of indian able to understand Hindi, thats why its become so popular.

My mother tongue is Hindi but I mostly converse in Telugu with my friends. So, not a big deal for me. I am ok with either of them.

At the time of independence only its below <25%
From 1961 census, its 30%

Hindi was imposed in education system, also bollywood also played vital for promoting Hindi.

*its the truth

No man believe me, your fore fore fore father / mother from telugu.
Telugu is in your blood hence got attached to Telugu movies easily.
Please ask your elders..
We are native Kannadigas I learned Telugu with the help of Hindi dubbed movies later started watching these movies on Telugu language this how I learned 😀 🥰

We are native Kannadigas I learned Telugu with the help of Hindi dubbed movies later started watching these movies on Telugu language this how I learned 😀 🥰
Then Multi lingual skill is there in your blood... WHy I am saying it is not easy and get sort of fluent in more than two or three languages... It is not just speaking it ...enjoying the language, owing the langauge.. that what I am alking about here..

Last edited:
BANG......

Now this is what I call PROFESSIONALISM... I just started researching about CC Bill rewards apps
and BANG you answered this...

Because Edebit DC gives 1% upto 200 whereever we use, we need some place to use this edebit to get extra return...
I will keep checking if there are any more CC rewards ways other than Mobikwik.....
Edebit has selected merchants only. Call customer care. They did not give me cc payment through Cred. If they give it through Mobikwik, then it good.

Back