• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:

telescope

TF Ace
Try Mobikwik or Cheq

Pay using mobikwik, cc bill via axis dc is failing for max users
mobikwik worked. hope the transaction will get counted for both MAB waiver and quarterly cashback.

for payments through UPI, the payment has to be from axis mobile UPI handle or any UPI app liked to liberty account will be counted as valid spends?
also, when this quarterly 750 voucher comes?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
mobikwik worked. hope the transaction will get counted for both MAB waiver and quarterly cashback.

for payments through UPI, the payment has to be from axis mobile UPI handle or any UPI app liked to liberty account will be counted as valid spends?
Yes it is counted. Don't worry. I have also paid prev month via mobikwik only. UPI transactions can be made from any upi app, just should appear in statement as P2M

krishc

TF Ace

paying via UPI through CRED is considered for the 60K quarterly thing as well as monthly 25K
I'm doing it ever since opened the account in April

ksen13

TF Premier
paying via UPI through CRED is considered for the 60K quarterly thing as well as monthly 25K
I'm doing it ever since opened the account in April
That means if I pay credit card bill through cred UPI will it be counted for 25,000 AMB waiver for that month ??
And also if I pay like this through CRED and acheive spends of 60,000 in a quarter will I get 750 quarter ly milestone benefits??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That means if I pay credit card bill through cred UPI will it be counted for 25,000 AMB waiver for that month ??
And also if I pay like this through CRED and acheive spends of 60,000 in a quarter will I get 750 quarter ly milestone benefits??
Yes.... dear...
you already quoted the same confirmative comment and asked the same questions.. It seems you needed multiple confirmations... Here it is another confirmation....
Enjoy Liberty !!!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If i open axis liberty savings account(salary account) will they issue this dc for free?
NO.. its paid DC.
Joint Card: Issuance Fees
Rs.200
Joint Card: Annual Fees
Rs.300

And imps txns free or not?
Chargeable

However, No MAB requirements..

More details here..

ksen13

TF Premier
Yes.... dear...
you already quoted the same confirmative comment and asked the same questions.. It seems you needed multiple confirmations... Here it is another confirmation....
Enjoy Liberty !!!
Bro it's not about multiple confirmations...
Actually I am trying to figure out opinion from different people in this group as I don't trust axis.... Previously I have EASY ACCES ACCOUNT which I have closed three months ago ...

So again I am planning to open an axis liberty account & I am not planning to maintain such a Huge balance in axis and give them consolidated charges....

And also this thread was quite long and that was a little bit confusing
I think @VISHESH_BANSAL has created this thread when axis was issuing liberty account on 10,000 AMB a long time ago....so I am confirming just once