• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis EDGE MILES partly blocked

This would then seem to affect only those cardholders who have hit a milestone spend - say 3L. Before hitting the milestone spend, miles transfer worked fine. As soon as milestone spend is hit, the problem started.
For me it started right after i got the milestone points. Before this everything was fine. Dil se cunt hai ye log!

Might not be Related to the topic.

Tried transferring today to Accor and 1st had to link again. All my Old linked account where gone. So Linked today again. The process was smooth today and i was able to make my ER & M4B both zero today. But will the transfer happen successfully will know tomo only.

worst part is after these banks do whatever they want....customers complain...pno ombudsman anyone does nothing...

then these bank employees will realize: "aaj tak faltu kaam kar rahe the yaar...kuch nahi kar rahe and full attitude mein rehke gali bhi do customer ko toh kuch nahi hota....abse lesson learnt....ab back to 90s....hum king hain customer still bhikhari hai"

Might not be Related to the topic.

Tried transferring today to Accor and 1st had to link again. All my Old linked account where gone. So Linked today again. The process was smooth today and i was able to make my ER & M4B both zero today. But will the transfer happen successfully will know tomo only.
Mine cannot be relinked as it’s already linked.
I think this issue is happening to folks who have completed the milestone.

worst part is after these banks do whatever they want....customers complain...pno ombudsman anyone does nothing...

then these bank employees will realize: "aaj tak faltu kaam kar rahe the yaar...kuch nahi kar rahe and full attitude mein rehke gali bhi do customer ko toh kuch nahi hota....abse lesson learnt....ab back to 90s....hum king hain customer still bhikhari hai"
How many of your miles are stuck?

Mine was also linked till last week and had 65k Balance Transfer to Group A. But when i checked yesterday All my member linked account were gone and it said to add again. Might be because of Citi Migration i had the issue or becoz of something else.!! Will know today by evening if the transfer was successful or not!!

Very possible.

I’m in the same boat.

Like @sahilgulati5 said, it could be linked to Citi Migration.

We can expect one long night on this getting sorted…sr, pno, md desk complaints and escalations notwithstanding.

Are you guys getting 2x/5x edgemiles normally after citi migration. I got them last on July 10th and I have transacted on my card almost every day. Is this issue with everyone?

Can you share the contents of your complaint? I’m thinking about raising with ombudsman as well. I have already raised with pno
This is what chat gpt made for me:-

I selected card issues /pin & then selected misseling

Facts of Complaint

1 I hold an Axis Bank Atlas Card with an EDGE MILES rewards program

2 My account shows a total balance of 5000EDGE MILES

3 Only 500 EDGE MILES are accessible in my Atlas Card bucket for redemption or transfer

4 I cannot access or redeem the remaining 5000 EDGE MILES

5 When attempting to redeem miles I receive error 4549 The transfer program references could not be found for the eligible cards

6 This appears to be a system error in allocating miles to card specific buckets versus a general bucket making most of my earned miles unusable

7 On June 13 2024 I emailed Axis Bank customer service explaining the issue and requesting resolution

8 As of July 21 2024 34 days later the bank has not resolved the issue or provided a satisfactory explanation

9 This violates Axis Bank terms and conditions for the EDGE MILES program as I cannot access or use my legitimately earned rewards

10 The bank failure to promptly resolve this issue indicates poor customer service and support for their credit card products

11 The inaccessibility of earned miles and inability to redeem them as promised could be considered misselling as the product is not functioning as advertised

12 Persistent technical issues with miles allocation and redemption suggest problems with the card maintenance and operation systems

13 Despite multiple attempts to resolve this over the past month I have not received a clear explanation or resolution leaving me without access to my rewards

14 This ongoing issue has caused significant inconvenience preventing use of my earned rewards and eroding trust in the bank credit card services

15 I request immediate resolution of this technical issue full access to redeem all 5000 EDGE MILES and fair compensation for the 35 day inconvenience

Back