• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis EDGE MILES partly blocked

When it will move from total edge miles bucket to atlas card.
I think it is a coding bug that appeared due to segregation of EM buckets based on cards. EMs got segregated into different cards but the milestone EMs are still being deposited as general EM rather than EMs for a specific card. Moreover, redemption happens only from card buckets not the general bucket. So, those EMs are stuck for now.

I think it is a coding bug that appeared due to segregation of EM buckets based on cards. EMs got segregated into different cards but the milestone EMs are still being deposited as general EM rather than EMs for a specific card. Moreover, redemption happens only from card buckets not the general bucket. So, those EMs are stuck for now.
Yeah. Nice explanation 😸

So anyone has tried to move out the miles manually by mailing travel edge? I have mailed them but waiting for a reply
Spoke to Axis Bank card outsourcing manager today he confirmed that it will take a lot of time like minimum a month since Axis Bank was busy all these days on citi migration as well as integration
Not sure whats the truth

How?..I only hold one miles based card but still 5k miles are struck

How?..I only hold one miles based card but still 5k miles are struck
You should read it again. It doesn't matter how many cards you hold. If the milestones are tagged as general EMs then they cannot be redeemed as now redemption only takes miles from card buckets.

Anyways, this is just my hypothesis. I don't work for Axis so don't know the reality.

This would then seem to affect only those cardholders who have hit a milestone spend - say 3L. Before hitting the milestone spend, miles transfer worked fine. As soon as milestone spend is hit, the problem started.

Back