• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis excutive offered upgrade to any credit card

PRASHANTTHAKUR

TF Premier
I asked axis chat support for available credit card upgrades for me,
And axis support excutive told me that I can upgrade to any card available in axis even Axis Airtel and axis ace also I confirmed twice and he repeatedly asked me that which variant you want, I will do it and you will get your card delivered in 10 working days,

Is it normal now?
We can upgrade to ace and axis Airtel also?
Back to topic I was confused and told that I don't want any upgrade 🤣🤣🤣

And also please suggest any axis best card so I can tell them confidently next time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-230243.png
    Screenshot_20231128-230243.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20231128-230249.png
    Screenshot_20231128-230249.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20231128-230301.png
    Screenshot_20231128-230301.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 143

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
And axis support excutive told me that I can upgrade to any card available in axis even Axis Airtel and axis ace also I confirmed twice and he repeatedly asked me that which variant you want, I will do it and you will get your card delivered in 10 working days,

Is it normal now?

And also please suggest any axis best card so I can tell them confidently next time
Dubara chat karo ek baar or fir ss dalo yaha pr dekhe toh kya answer milta h

D₹V

TF Prestige

Is it normal now?

the-shubham-kr_-shubham.gif

kshitij_0

TF Ace

Is it normal now?

I got ACE upgrade and I was getting Airtel option also from Axis Mobile Apply option.
You also check there only. No CIBIL hit for checking.