• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Pre-approved Credit Card Journey

rahulsh

TF Buzz
Hey, I am just wondering when Most of the people got there first pre-approved Credit Card offer on there axis bank account and how they maintain my their account.
Please share your journey in detail as mention below so everyone can understand the journey!

Mine:
Opend Liberty Account in April 2022 and maintained 25k+ like 26k ,27k etc until Nov 2022 then from Dec 1st 2022 maintaining 100k+ till date(20 march 2023).
Until December 2022 my transactions were very very high via upi and debit card.
I created a fd of 50k and got secured Myzone card on june 1st and continue until Dec last 2022 both fd and card.

I haven't got any Card Offer till date. Got loan offer of 55k pre-qualified in Feb 2023.

Applied LTF Myzone on 7th March 2023 done verification + kyc and submitted itr + Computation but as usual axis rejected.
Now i upgraded to prestige Variant for assured LTF Myzone pre-approved offer atleast.

I have prestige salary account with Axis for the last 3 years, still haven't received any pre-approved credit card offer. I also took FD based secured credit card in hope to get unsecured credit card but till now 13 application has been rejected with just internal bank policy as a reason.
I also raised complaint with RBI Ombudsman but still Axis hasn't provided a reason for the card rejection.

I was using the secured myzone and after 3 months i got frequent calls from private numbers , they told me that i have a upgrade offer to flipkart with 40% limit enhancement but in app and netbanking anywhere even i go to the branch but i didn’t find any offer! so every time i told them that i haven’t find any offer and they said that we will look into it and get back to soon and they some of them back 1 to 2 days later with a response that you will find your offer in 24 hours but i never find one, even i closed my card on dec 2022 but i got call on feb 2023 for the same and i told them to not to call again as i closed my card.

I have prestige salary account with Axis for the last 3 years, still haven't received any pre-approved credit card offer. I also took FD based secured credit card in hope to get unsecured credit card but till now 13 application has been rejected with just internal bank policy as a reason.
I also raised complaint with RBI Ombudsman but still Axis hasn't provided a reason for the card rejection.
you have made a right decision ! Every time they reject card without any valid reason.

I was using the secured myzone and after 3 months i got frequent calls from private numbers , they told me that i have a upgrade offer to flipkart with 40% limit enhancement but in app and netbanking anywhere even i go to the branch but i didn’t find any offer! so every time i told them that i haven’t find any offer and they said that we will look into it and get back to soon and they some of them back 1 to 2 days later with a response that you will find your offer in 24 hours but i never find one, even i closed my card on dec 2022 but i got call on feb 2023 for the same and i told them to not to call again as i closed my card.
You can try applying directly from the bank branch, maybe you will get lucky.

Back