• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banglore to Singapore trip lounge access

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Hi everyone,

Me and my wife flying to Singapore on September 28th and returning on October 5th. I plan to use the 080 International Lounge in Bangalore before my departure. Upon arrival at Changi, I’m considering visiting the Jewel Terminal Changi Lounge. For my return flight from Terminal 3 in Singapore, I’m unsure whether to use SATS or another lounge. Any recommendations?

Additionally, I noticed on the RuPay website that there’s an arrival lounge option in Bangalore. Has anyone used it recently, and is it accessible?

I’ve also heard about some issues with DreamFolks lounges lately. Could this affect my lounge access during the trip?

Appreciate any advice, thanks.
Cards planning to use :
For international lounge access

Myself :
Priority pass from ixigo
Dream folks from mayura idfc
Dreamfolks from MakeMyTrip icici
Canara rupay select ( i already registered digital priority pass)
Pnb rupay select ( registered digital priority pass but no physical card not arrived yet so not gonna carry )

My wife:
Federal celesta credit card ( registered with lounge key )
Tata neu infinity card ( priority pass digital card ) - we lost physical card.

For domestic :
We both have
Hsbc cashback card
Federal credit card
RBL edc debit card (only my wife )
Additional i have
Canara bank platinum debit card
And lot of other credit cards I have which doesn't have 080 international access and arrival access .

I am planning to give preference to rupay cards to test acceptance.

Thanks again .

Regarding lounges in Singapore, SATS and I think marhaba are better ones. However depends on availability as they don't entertain pp users. First preference to busines class airline vouchers. Completely depends on which lounge has space.

W.r.t arrival lounge, I think rupay has access. You can use.

W.r.t cards to use - are you sure that all the cards you hold have international pp access or it might be chargeable. The charges aren't communicated by lounge.

i know mayura idfc has complimentary and can be used. Can also register on dreamfolks and check.

Federal celesta also get 2 international uses.... Use that. Stay clear of pp unless u 100% know it won't be charged.

DO NOT USE PP IN INDIA. irrespective of international or domestic.

Jewel changi is basic lounge. Only 1 hot meal + shower + unlimited snacks / soft beverages.

Regarding lounges in Singapore, SATS and I think marhaba are better ones. However depends on availability as they don't entertain pp users. First preference to busines class airline vouchers. Completely depends on which lounge has space.

W.r.t cards to use - are you sure that all the cards you hold have international pp access or it might be chargeable. The charges aren't communicated by lounge.

i know mayura idfc has complimentary and can be used. Can also register on dreamfolks and check.

Federal celesta also get 2 international uses.... Use that. Stay clear of pp unless u 100% know it won't be charged.

Jewel changi is basic lounge. Only 1 hot meal + shower + unlimited snacks / soft beverages.

Thank you for providing detailed info .
In our app we are seeing 3 visits .
Canara rupay card have 3 complementary access as per their website. Rupay partnership with priority pass.
Similar to that pnb have 2 complementary international access per year .
Since it's showing 3 in below image , which means i can use 3 times free of cost right ?
1000095560.webp

For my wife , it's showing 1 since hdfc provide only 1 international access per year .

Arrival Changi lounge , we will reaching there by 7 then have to complete the immigration. We don't wants to disturb our relative for dinner so we planning to eat simple meal . So 1 hot meal is enough .

Thank you for providing detailed info .
In our app we are seeing 3 visits .
Canara rupay card have 3 complementary access as per their website. Rupay partnership with priority pass.
Similar to that pnb have 2 complementary international access per year .
Since it's showing 3 in below image , which means i can use 3 times free of cost right ?
View attachment 70076

For my wife , it's showing 1 since hdfc provide only 1 international access per year .

Arrival Changi lounge , we will reaching there by 7 then have to complete the immigration. We don't wants to disturb our relative for dinner so we planning to eat simple meal . So 1 hot meal is enough .
You shall be reaching at 7am or 7pm? Eat Indian food in the city. Use lounge if u happen to come to jewel to check it out.

Yes you have visits on priority also.

7pm , booked singapore airlines , leaving here at 11:35 am ist and 7pm singapore time .
You'll be out by max 8pm... Singapore is early 3hrs 30mins. So 4:30pm ist. You probably won't be too hungry. Restaurants in the city open till 11pm.

Check jewel changi's menu. Don't go for Indian items. They are horrible.

You'll be out by max 8pm... Singapore is early 3hrs 30mins. So 4:30pm ist. You probably won't be too hungry. Restaurants in the city open till 11pm.

Check jewel changi's menu. Don't go for Indian items. They are horrible.
True , won't be much hungry . Just wants to topup our tummy with those free foods and done for the day .

All the items in the menu or free or we can order only 1 item per person?
And how about drinks ?

True , won't be much hungry . Just wants to topup our tummy with those free foods and done for the day .

All the items in the menu or free or we can order only 1 item per person?
And how about drinks ?
1 alcoholic beverages, 1 item on the menu. Snacks n biscuits etc are free. Soft drinks are free

1 alcoholic beverages, 1 item on the menu. Snacks n biscuits etc are free. Soft drinks are free
I am planning to consume alcohol while departure from Singapore only not while arriving to Singapore ( since planning to stay in relative house lol ) , so soft drinks are enough.

Thanks again. I will keep updated here .
Btw , i am planning to use following cards for forex transactions
Idfc mayura mastercard
Idfc wow visa
Au ixigo rupay card

Someone said ambassador lounge is also nice

U will have to take all ur cards and see what u get. When I went main 3 lounges in terminal 2 only accepted reservations. Ambassador finally accepted priority pass was ok ok.

Last year I went dubai, all the lounge asked priority pass only , my wife had DCP card and i had addon of that card . Finally got entered into marahaba lounge , and experience was not that much great . That time I didn't know rupay have priority pass partnership, else i would have entered into better.

Now you all telling priority pass is not that value ... Kind of scary lol 😆

Arrival Changi lounge , we will reaching there by 7 then have to complete the immigration.
Singapore immigration is automated. You'll complete it in less than half-minute. Just facial scan, retina scan and thumbprint and you are good to go. Just remember to fill up SGAC within 3 days before going to SIN.

Singapore immigration is automated. You'll complete it in less than half-minute. Just facial scan, retina scan and thumbprint and you are good to go. Just remember to fill up SGAC within 3 days before going to SIN.
Oops , haven't done it yet , can I do now ? This Saturday I am flying .

Back