• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banglore to Singapore trip lounge access

No. Local shops sell sim at face value. No discounts. Unlike other airports in the world, Singapore is an exception where most of things are at par with city prices. I heard that Singapore has some regulations that says airport price has to align with city prices.

In klook sim booking, sim pickup can be done both at airport and city stores for same price. So picking up from airport is better. Also, if directly going to the store to buy sim they say that $12 sim is out of stock (not true) and only higher price ones are available.
Is sim card you get in local shop cheaper?
Buy e-sim from India.

Is early check-in not allowed at Changi Airport? Our flight on the last day is at 8 PM, and our hotel check-out is at 12 PM. We were planning to explore Changi Airport, but we heard check-in is only allowed 3 hours before the flight.
You can checkin upto 48 hours early depending on the airline you are flying. Which airline is it?

I withdrew 200 ringgit in cash from hsbc-amanah atm (located just outside of the arrival hall after customs and immigration). No extra charges. For this I used indusind indie dc. Kept this cash for small vendors where card is not used and for emergency. Ended up with more than 100 ringgit after the trip as I used cc everywhere.

I used scapia cc for all shopping and payments. Worked each time without fail.
Ringgits? Singapore has dollars right? Or are you referring to Malaysia here? Any idea which atm provides withdrawal in Singapore without extra charges provided i have zero markup debit card like indie?

Back