• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Biz Power as floater card

pradeepG

TF Premier
Can we have Biz Power as floater to existing Millennia?

Those who have got the Biz Power(or other Biz variant) card, please comment your experience and previous relationship with HDFC

Offline Bank Employee Executive is saying that one has to close Millennia in order to get Biz Power!!

Can we have Biz Power as floater to existing Millennia?

Those who have got the Biz Power(or other Biz variant) card, please comment your experience and previous relationship with HDFC

Offline Bank Employee Executive is saying that one has to close Millennia in order to get Biz Power!!
Yes you can
Your existing limit should be 5L

I am on the similar boat, I have both savings account and business account with the HDFC and having the millinea card with limit 2.4L , My local branch people doesn't have any clue about the floater card, I mailed to the priority readressal team , I am waiting for their reply , if they are not giving me the card, I going move my both accounts to some other bank

I was denied BizBlack by my RM as I hold an Infinia and as per him BizBlack cannot be offered as a floater card. I sent out an email to grievance redressal and they promptly issued it to me without any fuss. So yes, it is possible to get any Biz Card as a floater card.

Back