• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BizBlack floater card rejected

DevilDog

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey all,
I already have an Infinia card and was exploring to get the BizBlack floater card because of its benefits for GST and tax payments.
I contacted my RM and he put in touch with the card agent who swiftly collected the documents. After 4 days the application showed declined status.
When i enquired he said that since i am a director in a pvt. Ltd. Company there were issues. But i informed that i own the company and majority shares of the company.
Was informed that some other forms are required however no feedback yet.
What do you guys this is it possible to get ?

Let’s see, they are going to bring another form tomorrow to get it signed and try again.
I also applied this week for Bizblack as a floater to DCB and as a Director for my company. I only got a verification call till now with cibil and experian hits yesterday and the standard hdfc message that approved in principle pending internal checks. Did you get the same message too and then declined?

Even for me they sent message in Principle approved final approval is subject to internal checks and on same day it was declined , Customer care said Credit profile issues
After that I have Filed an RBI Ombudsman complaint Since Hdfc made 3 enquiries and if they had issues in Cibil profile why didn't they decline card for 1st Cibil enquiry and why should they do 2 more enquiries
I have even mailed to Grievance team they replied that you have raised an RBI complaint so wait for a week for resolution,For my surprise In 2 days my card got approved
with shared limit of other Hdfc credit Card

Hey all,
I already have an Infinia card and was exploring to get the BizBlack floater card because of its benefits for GST and tax payments.
I contacted my RM and he put in touch with the card agent who swiftly collected the documents. After 4 days the application showed declined status.
When i enquired he said that since i am a director in a pvt. Ltd. Company there were issues. But i informed that i own the company and majority shares of the company.
Was informed that some other forms are required however no feedback yet.
What do you guys this is it possible to get ?
I have received BizBlack as a floater card on my current Regalia card.

My RM - who got me Infinia in 2 days, today told me that HDFC bank has recently (in last 1 week) revised the policy and now Biz Black cannot be offered as a floater card. Since I already have Infinia, they cannot issue this.

My RM - who got me Infinia in 2 days, today told me that HDFC bank has recently (in last 1 week) revised the policy and now Biz Black cannot be offered as a floater card. Since I already have Infinia, they cannot issue this.
Hi, can you please share how you got the Infinia approved in DM?

Back