• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL Energie - LTF?

yes and i'm waiting for how BoB handles my transaction of 3000 on hp pay.
Ok, i found another thing, Benefit offered by HPCL: Only applicable for HP Pay customers who’ve enrolled after 1st May 2022. Valid only once per card. Bonus will be updated in account within 72 hours of transaction. Joining benefit shall be credited in HP Pay wallet of customer.

Ok, i found another thing, Benefit offered by HPCL: Only applicable for HP Pay customers who’ve enrolled after 1st May 2022. Valid only once per card. Bonus will be updated in account within 72 hours of transaction. Joining benefit shall be credited in HP Pay wallet of customer.
that is for 100rs joining bonus and given by HPCL, and not related to BoB or any other bank... Once recharge with 1000, another 100rs will be credited by HP. I got that same day.

if anyone looking to get this card, please avoid. it has problem everywhere :(. As everyone said, there is no surcharge waiver(even my non fuel cards reverses surcharge immediately). No accelerated rewards as well, but @Abhishek012 or BOB will argue, it will be settled before 60 days, i doubt that. Secondly this is not supported by iOS version of HP Pay app and HPCL team escaped pointing finger at BoB and they dont even accept that, if its is BoB issue, how come its accepted by Android version of HP Pay and also in hppay website.

This card is worthless and dont waste your time!!!

if anyone looking to get this card, please avoid. it has problem everywhere :(. As everyone said, there is no surcharge waiver(even my non fuel cards reverses surcharge immediately). No accelerated rewards as well, but @Abhishek012 or BOB will argue, it will be settled before 60 days, i doubt that. Secondly this is not supported by iOS version of HP Pay app and HPCL team escaped pointing finger at BoB and they dont even accept that, if its is BoB issue, how come its accepted by Android version of HP Pay and also in hppay website.

This card is worthless and dont waste your time!!!
I am not argue with anyone. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BOB have some serious issue with all cards MCC codes.

BOB Premier RuPay/Visa card also not credit 5x rewards on travel spend, BOB Select Visa card also not credit 5x rewards on some online spend.

and last thing, complaint to RuPay card support team for your HP Pay app IOS version problem. They will solve this problem.

Same for me I used this cc in Bob approved hpcl outlet no surcharge reversal and no accelerated reward points. You got any response
BoB CC replied that surcharge was reversed, which doesn’t happen really. Tired of sending mails to CRM & Escalation.
No accelerated rewards as well, but @Abhishek012 or BOB will argue, it will be settled before 60 days, i doubt that.
I did a fuel transaction for Rs 3500 on 10.07.2022. No reward points till date.

BoB CC replied that surcharge was reversed, which doesn’t happen really. Tired of sending mails to CRM & Escalation.

I did a fuel transaction for Rs 3500 on 10.07.2022. No reward points till date.
Have you got 2000 joining reward points on spends of 5000+ ? If you can confirm your 3500 fuel refilling was included to reach the goal of welcome ₹5000 spends to get 2000 RP ?

Have you got 2000 joining reward points on spends of 5000+ ? If you can confirm your 3500 fuel refilling was included to reach the goal of welcome ₹5000 spends to get 2000 RP ?
I got 2000 joining reward. I’m not sure if they had considered my fuel transaction. Because I had used this card for some Amazon offers and purchased around 9000.

I got 2000 joining reward. I’m not sure if they had considered my fuel transaction. Because I had used this card for some Amazon offers and purchased around 9000.
Okay !! Better to spend ₹1000 more with this CC as BOB support is pain ! I have spent total 5k till now including ₹900 for fuel !

I have received my BOB HPCL Card today and the funny thing is that I have also received an email from BOB regarding "we cant issue a card to you". How funny is that.

BTW is this card providing Rewards points and surcharge waiver?
NO Reward Points and NO Surcharge Waiver for HPCL Pump transactions.

Others transactions are working fine, getting RPs as well.

Back