• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL Energie - LTF?

Never apply for bob card even if they says its ltf. After card issue, its always paid card. Most of members are facing tha same including me.
Accept them as Paid cards 😂 bcz They are giving really good offers !! But nowhere JCB Rupay offers is getting accepted except somewhere at Amazon or so. Jiomart rejected giving discount on BOB SNAPDEAL JCB Rupay ultimately have to try with MC BOB SELECT, and it went through.

where do you lives? Have you tried paying through HP Pay app? How was the experience?
Tried in West Bengal and Bihar, both. This card doesn't detects HPCL Pump transactions as fuel transactions and doesn't rewards as well, but surcharges it adds and that also not getting reversed.

HP Pay I have not tried.

Tried in West Bengal and Bihar, both. This card doesn't detects HPCL Pump transactions as fuel transactions and doesn't rewards as well, but surcharges it adds and that also not getting reversed.

HP Pay I have not tried.
Let me give it a try and ill update it later. Though i have talked with the customer care they have told me that some issue is going on with rewards points and the same will get resolved till December.

Try it with the list of petrol stations only which is given in the list of BOB (@Abhishek012 shared in this forum only).
Or HP Pay app, or both 😂
See my post here -

Hidden facts about fuel credit cards by Axis, ICICI, BOB, HDFC Credit cards (Visa/RuPay):​

@ghost2050

Accept them as Paid cards 😂 bcz They are giving really good offers !! But nowhere JCB Rupay offers is getting accepted except somewhere at Amazon or so. Jiomart rejected giving discount on BOB SNAPDEAL JCB Rupay ultimately have to try with MC BOB SELECT, and it went through.
Hey bro, just checked. BOB SNAPDEAL JCB RuPay is eligible for Jiomart-electronic offers (BOB Premier JCB RuPay is also eligible).

I enter dummy card number with BOB SNAPDEAL JCB Rupay BIN - 356151 and see offer is eligible and discount applied (you need to click on "view-offers View offers on your card)" option, scroll down and you will see this option -

jiomart.jpg

If i enter wrong non-BOB BIN number for example 356152 then you will see got this error. It means offer is 100% eligible on all BOB RuPay JCB Credit cards -

jio.jpg

Bob hpcl card which are used in petrol pump not credited automatically. I am using card for last five months. every month I am writing mail to nodal email and doing multiple follow-up then only I am get credited for hpcl petrol pump rewards and fuel surcharge. when I asked them why it is not get automatically credited. there are telling MID of the outlet is not updated. But I have used in only one outlet. but everymonth I have write email to them. also rupay card is not working for pos transaction in some many places. I don't what is the issue

Attachments

• image_picker7777772705412218672.jpg
    image_picker7777772705412218672.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image_picker6919772401887061905.jpg
    image_picker6919772401887061905.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 34
  • image_picker4590298008520082880.jpg
    image_picker4590298008520082880.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 33
i fell for your marketing man 🤣.

BTW does any one know, how to use this stupid card in HP Pay app?

I've ICICI HPCL Super saver card and its no nonsense card for the fuel usage upto 5000 per month. My usage goes beyond 5000 for the most of the months and i used manage the excess with icici fastag(using cred fastag recharge). But now cred started charging additional 1% for fastag recharge using credit card, so i got this BOB card :( . But Hp Pay app does not even allow adding this card saying unsupported card :(

Anyone has experience, let me know please.
Yes try in any other phone in family, and wallet reload not give 4% value back

joining benefits on hppay app 100/- cashback on 1000/- wallet load not received, also 3 payback points received on wallet load of 100 through bob hpcl energie credit card & 1 payback point on 100 spend on hppay app, total 4 payback points on 100 which is equal to 1 rupee when redeem, but bob claim 1.5% on hppay app. Also wallet load with bob hpcl energie credit card on hppay wallet 0.85 charges extra. That means they charge 0.85 with 100/- spend on hppay & give 1 rupee cashback, total profit 0.15 on 100 rupee spend on hppay.

This card is useless with very low reward rate & high joining & annual fee of 499 + gst. Better to avoid this card. Also very poor customer service.

Back