• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Radiance

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hello! I have been told by my BM that I have been onboarded into BOB Radiance. But I have not received any sort of confirmation. The BM says an RM hasn't been mapped to my account yet, but it's been more than 2 months. I easily maintain more than the required NRV. Moreover, there has been no change in my BOB World and net banking interface. If anybody is part of Baroda Radiance, can you please tell me how I can confirm the same? Also, is there any change in the BOB world app and net banking? Thank you.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Shared here:

Thank you for the info

jetesh

TF Ace
Some people are saying that after upgrading to the Radiance account, we are eligible for the LTF BOB Opulence debit card. And others are saying that even after account upgrades, we still have to pay annual fees.

Literally, I am confused now.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Any update on this , minimum requirement on opening a new radiance account???
On paper it says 10 lakhs IP for radiance.( Customer should not have customer ID in Bob bank)

But even older account can be upgraded with 10 lakhs funding.

It will totally depend on your radiance relationship manager to get approval.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Any update on this , minimum requirement on opening a new radiance account???
Nothing special in radiance. RM is useless as always. I opened it just to try it. Already had customer id so it took month for approval. Now transferred account to far away rural branch. Maintaining only 1k. Closed Bob easy credit card . Will apply for eterna Ltf next month.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Nothing special in radiance. RM is useless as always. I opened it just to try it. Already had customer id so it took month for approval. Now transferred account to far away rural branch. Maintaining only 1k. Closed Bob easy credit card . Will apply for eterna Ltf next month.
Thanks for the info, appreciated

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On paper it says 10 lakhs IP for radiance.( Customer should not have customer ID in Bob bank)

But even older account can be upgraded with 10 lakhs funding.

It will totally depend on your radiance relationship manager to get approval.
Yes, I don't have any relationship with BOB.
So, 10L should do the trick..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Lets update the eterna application experience.
Will the usual process of cibil, doc submission the same as normal or is it a simple process for applying and getting approval for radiance customers?
My main aim of opening radiance is to get eterna ltf quick and easily

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Few people in this forum mentioned that Radiance account holders get a LTF Opulence debit card. Its a Opulence or Sapphire debit card, so much confusion.
My RM said, only Sapphire is complimentary (no charges). He can get Opulence as well with some discounts. I said, no thanks, I am good with Sapphire. Applied in the app and got it in 3-5 days.

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Will the usual process of cibil, doc submission the same as normal or is it a simple process for applying and getting approval for radiance customers?
For radiance, the ETERNA needs to be applied through branch because they put a radiance tag in the physical application process so that charges can be waived off. You get 2 verification calls from different departments and the ETA is 7-10 working days.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
It's quick for radiance customer. You have to apply offline with radiance RM. If RM has good experience he'll get you eterna Ltf without any documents.
Just basic aadhar pan . Income details but no documents. You can apply eterna immediately after getting confirmation via email or message that you have been onboarded to radiance.
It'll take around 2 week to onboard to radince after account opening. Than get eterna immediately and withdraw all funds..no need to maintain.

Even if you get downgraded after 6 months you're eterna will remain LTF.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's quick for radiance customer. You have to apply offline with radiance RM. If RM has good experience he'll get you eterna Ltf without any documents.
Just basic aadhar pan . Income details but no documents. You can apply eterna immediately after getting confirmation via email or message that you have been onboarded to radiance.
It'll take around 2 week to onboard to radince after account opening. Than get eterna immediately and withdraw all funds..no need to maintain.

Even if you get downgraded after 6 months you're eterna will remain LTF.
very good this is what I want to do... to be precise..
but now , i have another doubt..
It seems my recent Eterna was rejected because of 'High Leverage " from my CIBIL score..
I am not sure going thru branch and Radinace relationship will bypass this issue or get stuck at the same, at the time of CIBIL and again reject my Eterna...
Any idea?

Last edited:

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
It seems my recent Eterna was rejected because of 'High Leverage " from my CIBIL score..
I am not sure going thru branch and Radinace relationship will bypass this issue or get stuck at the same at the time of CIBIL and again reject my Eterna...
Any idea?
Can't guarantee but 99% chance Having radiance relationship will bypass this issue. It depends on your RM knowledge. There is solution of every problem. If same issues arises again radiance team can take approval for exception.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can't guarantee but 99% chance Having radiance relationship will bypass this issue. It depends on your RM knowledge. There is solution of every problem. If same issues arises again radiance team can take approval for exception.
I too think so .. It all depnds upon who handles the case.. thanks

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am not sure going thru branch and Radinace relationship will bypass this issue or get stuck at the same, at the time of CIBIL and again reject my Eterna...
Any idea?
what is "high leverage" in cibil score?