• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

broker suggestions for swing trading

shashank08

TF Premier
Hi folks,
I am looking for some good broker who can give buy and sell call for swing trading purposes.
As per community member's experience who is the best in the Indian market right now?

Last edited:

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You will have more or less similar experience with all the brokers when it comes to swing trading. Almost all of them provide margin trade funding if that's what you need. As far as giving buy/sell calls is concerned, I shall refrain from commenting due to conflict of interest but if you need trading calls then full service brokers are your best bet through sub-brokers (like us).

NB: There are gazzilions of non-compliant and illegal service providers in the market who provide calls. Better to stay away from them.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Hi folks,
I am looking for some good broker who can give buy and sell call for swing trading purposes.
As per community member's experience who is the best in the Indian market write now?
I would suggest you go with India's leading broker.
You can go with Upstox.
It is simple and no glitch.
And it is zero AMC charges Lifetime free.
And MTF facility also available in upstox.

You can sign up from my referral link, if you are want to open account in upstox.

*Looking for one app to research, analyse, invest? Join Upstox!*

Opening an Upstox account is easy-peasy. All you need is your PAN + Aadhaar. You can sign-up online using my link within the next 7 days: https://link.upstox.com/38jp

shashank08

TF Premier
You can go with Upstox.

You can sign up from my referral link, if you are want to open account in upstox.

Opening an Upstox account is easy-peasy. All you need is your PAN + Aadhaar. You can sign-up online using my link within the next 7 days: https://link.upstox.com/38jp
I don't have time to do my own research so looking for broker who can provide buy and sell calls and should have better hit ratio.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I don't have time to do my own research so looking for broker who can provide buy and sell calls and should have better hit ratio.
If you want trading calls then you can go with AngelOne.

But I would suggest never trust blindly on trading calls. Do your own research before investing or trading.
And angelone has AMC charges also and charges slightly high to upstox.
Still if interested then you can open below my referral link for angel one too below. 👇

*Open your Trading & Investment account with Angel One for FREE*

You will get:
✅ Delivery trades 🆓
✅ Intraday & FnO in Rs.20 💹
✅ Quick SIP in Direct MF ⚡
✅ 50K MTF @ 0% interest 💰

Download using my referral link to get Free Demat Account
⬇link may expire within 48hrs

Or use my Referral code AK72794KNC
_T&C Apply_

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can go with Upstox.

What is MTF

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Margin Trade Funding. You pay a portion of the cash market requirement and the rest is funded by the broker. You get charged interest on the borrowing. You can then hold the position for a longer period of time (typically upto 90 days).

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Angelone charges 18% p.a. (0.049% per day). Interest is levied from the 2nd day onwards after you place a Pay Later (MTF) trade till the outstanding amount is cleared and/or your position is squared off.

I cannot speak for others. Rest of the members can chime in.

Last edited:

Ak Singh

TF Premier
pls suggest brokers with MTF with comparatively lower interest and other charges.
Don't do margin trading unless until you are expert it can blow and wipe out your all capital.
MTF is not for normal people. It is for expert traders.
MTF is very risky. If any shortfall occurs, without thinking a sec broker will sell your all pledge securities.

telescope

TF Ace
Hi folks,
As per community member's experience who is the best in the Indian market right now?
Never take trades on the basis of calls. You'll not make money in the long run. All advisory services are nonsense.