• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converting HDFC Tata Neu Plus to LTF

I am an existing HDFC savings bank account holder. I applied for Tata neu plus on 20 April and got the card on 26 April as FYF. I mailed to hdfc credit card service escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com several times ( 4 to 5 times or even more) to make my card LTF. Finally I got a call on 8 May followed by an email that my credit card has been converted to LTF.
Can you please provide more insight on it?

As i do want to convert my neu card to ltf

Can you please provide more insight on it?

As i do want to convert my neu card to ltf
You have to try until they convert your card to LTF. First, call them and request them. Then, write a mail. They will not convert to LTF initially. Keep on requesting them through mails and phone calls. If you are lucky enough, they may convert your card to LTF. Thanks!

My request to get the card converted to LTF got rejected. They replied back saying only people who receive the customised offer are eligible for the LTF card.
Is there anything I can do further? Thing to note, I have the Infinity card, not the plus.

My brother has LTF Millenia in HDFC with registred mobile number as "A". However, he is registred in Tata Neu app with mobile number "B".
He applied for FYF infinity card from the app.
Any suggestions how can he get it made as LTF?

I would have suggested to change the number first in the Neu app and then apply. However, this is already done. So, what can be done now. The card is still in processing stage.

My brother has LTF Millenia in HDFC with registred mobile number as "A". However, he is registred in Tata Neu app with mobile number "B".
He applied for FYF infinity card from the app.
Any suggestions how can he get it made as LTF?

I would have suggested to change the number first in the Neu app and then apply. However, this is already done. So, what can be done now. The card is still in processing stage.
My card is converted to LTF by mailing Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
, attach screenshot of LTF offer( Screenshots available on TF)

• Lovely
Reactions: R@J
It's been almost 8 months and I've already spent way more than 3 L on my neu infinity ( required for fee reversal ) . So , making this card LTF shouldn't be a concern for anyone I guess !!

Back