• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card application issue with PNB

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I'm trying to apply for PNB select card online but it is saying my name doesn't match in Pan with Aadhaar card. I recently applied to IDFC, AMEX and BOB but didn't had this issue. Anyone had the same issue with PNB or how to resolve this?

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes so one of my friend had the same issue. PNB process is very rigid in the initial phase where they will want your PAN and AADHAAR name to be exactly same letter by letter. if its not there you wont be able to proceed. There can be some other ways to deal with it bt better to get your documents corrected because sooner than letter on all different services this criteria would become evident.

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Yes so one of my friend had the same issue. PNB process is very rigid in the initial phase where they will want your PAN and AADHAAR name to be exactly same letter by letter. if its not there you wont be able to proceed. There can be some other ways to deal with it bt better to get your documents corrected because sooner than letter on all different services this criteria would become evident.
I checked both the cards physically. Same name, no issue with the spelling mistakes.

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
I'm trying to apply for PNB select card online but it is saying my name doesn't match in Pan with Aadhaar card. I recently applied to IDFC, AMEX and BOB but didn't had this issue. Anyone had the same issue with PNB or how to resolve this?
I had the same problem bro. so I went to Near by Branch.

Hi, I applied for PNB Select Credit Card through an offline Branch on 27th Dec 22, and the process was very smooth. AND APPROVED on 5th Jan 2023

AT first, tried to apply online but due to a little mismatch in my aadhaar and pan card details I couldn't able to proceed, So I went to a nearby Branch they provided me with a form I just filled in whatever possible from my side, apart from that they have asked me to submit either ITR or last two salary slip & Bank statement. and the remaining has been filled by the PNB officer. and then on the spot I got the application submitted message to my mobile.
In between, I got a message from PNB stating,
"We regret to inform you your PNB CC App is returned to your branch due to incomplete documents"
When I contact the branch they told, me they haven't received my documents yet. then I left it and I got an Approval message on 5th Jan 2023
Then yesterday(6th Jan 2023) I could able to log in through the Genie app and able to activate the card and UPI Pin was created in the evening and a Successful transaction was done yesterday.

the process was really smooth and the banking officer was well knowledgeable reg this.
if you are facing any difficulty in Online App, Just go to the nearby branch, if you are lucky you may get the same type.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Now the online application page itself not opening, after OTP it's showing page not found, they could have taken down the site after lot of applications I guess for Rupay card

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
I had the same problem bro. so I went to Near by Branch.

Hi, I applied for PNB Select Credit Card through an offline Branch on 27th Dec 22, and the process was very smooth. AND APPROVED on 5th Jan 2023

AT first, tried to apply online but due to a little mismatch in my aadhaar and pan card details I couldn't able to proceed, So I went to a nearby Branch they provided me with a form I just filled in whatever possible from my side, apart from that they have asked me to submit either ITR or last two salary slip & Bank statement. and the remaining has been filled by the PNB officer. and then on the spot I got the application submitted message to my mobile.
In between, I got a message from PNB stating,
"We regret to inform you your PNB CC App is returned to your branch due to incomplete documents"
When I contact the branch they told, me they haven't received my documents yet. then I left it and I got an Approval message on 5th Jan 2023
Then yesterday(6th Jan 2023) I could able to log in through the Genie app and able to activate the card and UPI Pin was created in the evening and a Successful transaction was done yesterday.

the process was really smooth and the banking officer was well knowledgeable reg this.
if you are facing any difficulty in Online App, Just go to the nearby branch, if you are lucky you may get the same type.
which branch ?