• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit card help

Nathan Drake

TF Buzz
hi guys. I'm 22 years old. I used lazy pay in 2022 and made 3 late payments due to which my cibil fell to 690. Have no current credit card, I will be travelling to USA in September, so I need a credit card with international lounge access and cool features. I am a student currrently so I won't get any unsecured card,so pls tell me which secured cards can I get against fd. I can do a fd of 3-4 lakhs.Also I really like these cards-hdfc infinia/ DCB/axis Magnus . Can I get these against fd and if yes then how much.

Last edited:
hi guys. I'm 22 years old. I used lazy pay in 2022 and made 3 late payments due to which my cibil fell to 690. Have no current credit card, I will be travelling to use in September, so I need a credit card with international lounge access and cool features. I am a student currrently so I won't get any unsecured card,so pls tell me which secured cards can I get against fd. I can do a fd of 3-4 lakhs.Also I really like these cards-hdfc infinia/ DCB/axis Magnus . Can I get these against fd and if yes then how much.
getting cards without income proof and this cibil is less while premium cards are not offerd on fd,however you can go for niyo bank fd credit card which is good card,you can try scapia which has good approval rate,and idfc first wow cc which is again fd backed and prepaid forex card option is always there . i hope this helps

hi guys. I'm 22 years old. I used lazy pay in 2022 and made 3 late payments due to which my cibil fell to 690. Have no current credit card, I will be travelling to use in September, so I need a credit card with international lounge access and cool features. I am a student currrently so I won't get any unsecured card,so pls tell me which secured cards can I get against fd. I can do a fd of 3-4 lakhs.Also I really like these cards-hdfc infinia/ DCB/axis Magnus . Can I get these against fd and if yes then how much.
Open idfc wealth account and enjoy everything you need you need to with its dc. And negotiate with them for IP

Back