• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit limit increase in hdfc

uvaid786

TF Buzz
What should be the spending pattern for credit limit increase offer in hdfc credit card?
Should spend less or more or make a big payment?

What should be the spending pattern for credit limit increase offer in hdfc credit card?
Depend on numerous criteria, how old your card, spending pattern in six month, if account is there with bank then it help sometime not always, and spend how much you want to spend don’t chase LE, that wrong mindset. If limit is too low then get another card through pre approved method then spending and looking for le.

Edit - you can send salary slip to official email address and ask for le after a year, for self employed they could ask bank statement and itr it defer from bank to bank. Cibil inquiry could be triggered too.

Last edited:
if your card is one year old or the last LE was one year back then, you can request manually for LE. First, you need to send the mail to request LE. Then, they will send you the application form and ask you to fill it with income proof or C4C (Card for card) proof and send back the physical filled form, proof to Chennai address. C4C method most of the time is not successful. If you have better income proof then it's 50:50. because You can't predict HDFC. 😎

I don't think hdfc have software to predict usage pattern and offer better offers or LE. They have the worst software in the market. They sent pre-approved offers for CC and loans to all customers and when you apply they will tell you YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. 🤪

Their pre-approved CC LE is like a surprise. You will get one day as a surprise. 🤣

The coordination of their software and products are oxymorons. There is no such thing. 🤷‍♂️

if your card is one year old or the last LE was one year back then, you can request manually for LE. First, you need to send the mail to request LE. Then, they will send you the application form and ask you to fill it with income proof or C4C (Card for card) proof and send back the physical filled form, proof to Chennai address. C4C method most of the time is not successful. If you have better income proof then it's 50:50. because You can't predict HDFC. 😎

I don't think hdfc have software to predict usage pattern and offer better offers or LE. They have the worst software in the market. They sent pre-approved offers for CC and loans to all customers and when you apply they will tell you YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. 🤪

Their pre-approved CC LE is like a surprise. You will get one day as a surprise. 🤣

The coordination of their software and products are oxymorons. There is no such thing. 🤷‍♂️
I sent them a mail today and they are asking for salary slip or itr. Can I send my other card statement? If yes, how old card is suitable?

I sent them a mail today and they are asking for salary slip or itr. Can I send my other card statement? If yes, how old card is suitable?

They sent a form in the mail right? At bottom you can see C4C method option. Youn need to tick that.

You need to attach a letter as well. You can find the format in hdfc website. In that it's already have the TO address and content. You need to change the content as you like. For ex: like for this financial year i don't have the eligible ITR attach, so i have attached this card and so on. Or better one.

You need print all and send to the given address.

But, this method has only 5% chance for LE. If you have other better relationships with them like premium account etc.

But, if you already have eligible limit for card upgrade then it will work for card upgrade. Agaim it's like 50% chance for upgrade

This method worked for me to got card upgrade recently. Recently got LE of 15k to 1.15l. so, it not worked for LE to me. I am a classic account holder as well

You can try your luck by ticking card upgrade and LE in the form.

Or just 100rs lost of courier charge. There is no enquiry if no LE.

With HDFC Bank if u suck the card to max available limits for 2 months then highly possible for a LE without docs
But excise caution about their CIBIL reporting method so huge risk for the reward

With HDFC Bank if u suck the card to max available limits for 2 months then highly possible for a LE without docs
But excise caution about their CIBIL reporting method so huge risk for the reward
Is maxing out HDFC card atleast once worth it - as this will be your new high limit in CIBIL which HDFC reports.
Assumption - you have other cc reported in Cibil and not increasing CUR much

I applied for hdfc regalia on base of apay with 420k limit received business Moneyback with 23k limit tried reaching on all email but no one helped. I hold savings max account still hdfc dont care. I request for limit increase by submitting itr but they refused saying my limit is according to my eligibility and they wont enhance it. What can i do to increase my limit or seek for card upgrade

I applied for hdfc regalia on base of apay with 420k limit received business Moneyback with 23k limit tried reaching on all email but no one helped. I hold savings max account still hdfc dont care. I request for limit increase by submitting itr but they refused saying my limit is according to my eligibility and they wont enhance it. What can i do to increase my limit or seek for card upgrade
If your card is 1 yr old u can send a LE cum upgrade form to HDFC Bank Chennai’s office
Regalia floor limit 3l u should get upgraded in my opinion after seeing ur apay limit

Is your Moneyback LTF - hoping it is.
I have experienced making high txns once twice and then leaving card did increase LE for me.
Also HDFC gives more frequent LE than others

They sent a form in the mail right? At bottom you can see C4C method option. Youn need to tick that.

You need to attach a letter as well. You can find the format in hdfc website. In that it's already have the TO address and content. You need to change the content as you like. For ex: like for this financial year i don't have the eligible ITR attach, so i have attached this card and so on. Or better one.

But, this method has only 5% chance for LE. If you have other better relationships with them like premium account etc.

But, if you already have eligible limit for card upgrade then it will work for card upgrade. Agaim it's like 50% chance for upgrade

This method worked for me to got card upgrade recently. Recently got LE of 15k to 1.15l. so, it not worked for LE to me. I am a classic account holder as well

No form received. Screenshot_2023-05-19-17-43-56-02_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

Is letter required for C4C LE? Can you share letter pdf or format? It needs to printed or handwritten?

i am also tired with 60k limit...many times exhausted full amount for LE...still nothing, mailed them they asking to send this that....thinking of closing this and applying new cc after a year against card which has good limit C@C ..... @Wealth is my birth right! ! what should i do big bro?

I do agree. After reaching number 1 in private banking HDFC don't care for existing customer even for their Imperia customers. If you reach RM he will tell to take some policy or investment . In my case I have regalia LTF with 5 Lakh limit and my RM says if I do some investment of about 10 Lakh in any of investment product he will offer me LTF Infinia , I denied straightaway as HDFC RM can tell lie to any limit to sell investment product.:-)

Back