• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone get ICICI Amazon Pay credit card pre-approval who has only ICICI secured ICICI?

friends2b11

TF Select
Is the trick still working to get an Amazon Pay ICici credit card using a secured ICici credit card? (Using the banner on Amazon by entering existing credit card details)

Has anyone recently gotten the Amazon Pay ICici card using a secured ICici card in the forum??

What was the limit of your secured ICici card used to generate the ICici Amazon Pay credit card?

Is there any criteria like the secured card limit should be a minimum of 1 lakh or something?

I had a FD Card (45K) since past December.
Applied for APay last July, got approved within 2 days without any kind of income proof.
Limit is even more (170K) than my FD Card.
Now I'll close my FD Card once get matured this September.
Also I got Pre-approved Coral RuPay LTF Card on iMobile App's Card section a couple of weeks ago.
Remember, don't apply for APay before 3 months of using FD Card, best is to use it for minimum 6 month to avoid rejection.

I had a FD Card (45K) since past December.
Applied for APay last July, got approved within 2 days without any kind of income proof.
Limit is even more (170K) than my FD Card.
Now I'll close my FD Card once get matured this September.
Also I got Pre-approved Coral RuPay LTF Card on iMobile App's Card section a couple of weeks ago.

Remember, don't apply for APay before 3 months of using FD Card, best is to use it for minimum 6 month to avoid rejection.
You did not get the option to enter your existing fd card details?

Back