• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does PNB Rupay select credit card has international lounge access?

Gangadhar

TF Buzz
I'm planning to apply for pnb rupay select credit card. I just want a rupay credit card for upi transactions. If it doesn't have international lounge access i am thinking i will just apply for pnb rupay platinum credit card. Any knowledge shared on this is appreciated.

xiddy

TF Premier
It is there, but I am not sure if you will be able to use it as people here have mentioned that international lounge access is disabled or not working for those cards.

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm planning to apply for pnb rupay select credit card. I just want a rupay credit card for upi transactions. If it doesn't have international lounge access i am thinking i will just apply for pnb rupay platinum credit card. Any knowledge shared on this is appreciated.
Would suggest that you don't count on it ...

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
yes 8 domestic and i guess 4 international lounge access. but international lounge access is there..
They told me 2 international lounge access in a year. You can share with the addon cardholder. I told them NCPI says 8. They replied the bank can restrict. Don't know what the correct position is?

bismaj

TF Select
They told me 2 international lounge access in a year. You can share with the addon cardholder. I told them NCPI says 8. They replied the bank can restrict. Don't know what the correct position is?
The bank executive is unaware of the facts as they are not trained well.. since Rupay select variant is new so it they are not well aware... rupay platinum had 4 lounge access earlier.. which can or can't be capped by bank. usually these cappings are done on debit card. like platinum rupay debit card of paytm.

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
The bank executive is unaware of the facts as they are not trained well.. since Rupay select variant is new so it they are not well aware... rupay platinum had 4 lounge access earlier.. which can or can't be capped by bank. usually these cappings are done on debit card. like platinum rupay debit card of paytm.
Agreed their staff is ignorant but from local staff to their hq people gave the same answer.

Gangadhar

TF Buzz
This is very true. They don't have any kind of proper knowledge and training. They don't know about their own products only. I was on a call with them for 17 min. Nothing came out of it.

skdas3042

TF Neo
Does pnb rupay platinum credit card actually have any international lounge access program?
as the pnb customer support does not provide any satisfactory answer regarding same, if anybody can help me out.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
off course it has complementary international lounge access of 2 per year.
refer the thread

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I don't see anything specific in pnb website
here is thread which shows reply from PNB on the same.