• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Error while trying to reopen IDFC savings account

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think when IDFC started their banking division I had taken the ltf savings and cc...and then closed it

Now I am trying to reopen the Savings account through their website but I am facing the error...anyone knows how to get around this? I want to do an offline/humanless process as much as possible instead of interacting with useless uninformed bank reps...if possible

1719812031754.png

Ask them to delink your number with your old customer ID or Reopen using the same Cus ID
Thanks tried calling them....they are asking me to come to the branch now...man I wish they had already blocked cc payment via dc then I would have no need to apply for savings account...anyways they are going to block it in 3-4 months

I think when IDFC started their banking division I had taken the ltf savings and cc...and then closed it

Now I am trying to reopen the Savings account through their website but I am facing the error...anyone knows how to get around this? I want to do an offline/humanless process as much as possible instead of interacting with useless uninformed bank reps...if possible

View attachment 59359
If you ever held a savings account with the bank, you cannot open another account online. Don't know why banks are putting such restrictions

Visiting branch is the only option as of now

After the call and email...got a call within 1 hour...they are sending an executive to house (10km) for account opening :) :)

If this is the level of service IDFC will have. ...this might be the start of a great relationship
Service is top-notch but recently faced issues in the First Rewards Portal my few transactions have not yet been tracked for almost 14 days now for RPs.

After the call and email...got a call within 1 hour...they are sending an executive to house (10km) for account opening :) :)

If this is the level of service IDFC will have. ...this might be the start of a great relationship
I also hold 3 Accounts 1 Individual & 2 Joint and 1 more family member's account. A total of 4 accounts recently got upgraded to First Select now trying for Wealth they said to wait for a minimum of 3 months. Also, adding my other accounts under family banking.

I want to do an offline/humanless process as much as possible instead of interacting with useless uninformed bank reps
Thirsty go to well not otherwise
Once your customer I'd is generated you have to open offline
Even after account is closed in idfc, system still have all information & perceives you as old customer

It's a new branch, opened last quarter, I am the only customer holding First Select Account rest are mostly 10K or 25K MAB & I keep almost 3.5L in the branch. And occasionally refer my friends. Also, have a good relationship with the BM as he is my ex-ICICI DBM.
If u keep 3.5 u will have wealth upgrade automatically

Back