• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing issues while upgrading my HDFC savings account to the Preferred Banking Program.

Ak Singh

TF Ace
When u get onboarding in any program in hdfc they email u every feature one by one
I got 7 emails one by one for classic
See below attached ss.
Preferred is showing in app also but in net banking still old style and yellow theme missing and with preferred written on the right side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517-144833__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517-144833__01.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 47

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
See below attached ss.
Preferred is showing in app also but in net banking still old style and yellow theme missing and with preferred written on the right side.
Email then at preferred only email they will see .

sidp

TF Ace
Yes, this works.

Ask Eva option (Char Bot) on HDFC website, it will upgrade the account. Netbanking link will not work most of the times.
Eben Eva isn't fool proof. When I tried, i got a call for new preffered account opening. The rm said talk to bm. 🤦

pkpr

TF Premier
Bol rha ur address is not in our range
Change ur address then we can upgrade it to classic
Ajeeb chu hai

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bol rha ur address is not in our range
Change ur address then we can upgrade it to classic
Ajeeb chu hai
Ask him to reply on email..the same thing

In his email u will find his cluster head email & number below

agrprashant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
FinTech Founder/Co-Founder
Hello everyone,

I have an HDFC Bank account under the Classic Banking Programme. Last week, while checking the offers section in my net banking account, I received an invitation to the Preferred Banking Programme. However, when I click on the banner for this programme, I encounter an error (403 - Forbidden: Access is denied). I also tried from different browsers but did not work. Does anyone have a solution for this? as My RM is useless

Thank you.

E-mail them from NetBanking. They'll process the request.

Save money. Get coupons that work using LittlePixi: https://go.littlepixi.com/uwq
BM/Cluster Head/RM will also send the request to backend team for making it Preferred. Email classicbanking@hdfcbank.com using your registered email address. This is a faster method.

Save money. Get coupons that work using LittlePixi: https://go.littlepixi.com/uwq