• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fastag suggestion for multiple cars

aintshocked

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am currently using PayTM fastag for my cars, as PayTM has this feature where you maintain single wallet balance and all vehicles can use the same wallet for the balance.

Now due the issues with RBI, services will be suspended from 28th February 2024.

Please suggest other providers which offer this service, so I can use same wallet balance for all my cars

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
following as i never knew of this option and sounds great. but may not be possible with one vehicle one fastag?

I think ICICI has similar facilities. But cannot confirm as I don't own multiple vehicles. You can confirm from them.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can check on taking ICICI fastag via Phone pay app. Balance will get deducted from wallet. I am assuming multiple ICICI tags can take money from Phonepay wallet

IMG_5DC25C6203E9-1.jpeg

You can also check livquik's quikwallet fastag. As per the Co, multiple tags can be linked to the same acct and share the bal of the wallet. Tags can only be purchased through authorised agents. You will also get a Rupay card linked to your wallet.
No personal experience.

I too was using Paytm fastag for my 3 cars which were linked to my single Paytm wallet.

Recently I switched to Kotak fastag. Kotak also has similar concept in which upto 5 fastags can be linked to single fastag account. This adds to the convenience of recharging single wallet which gets debited in case of any of the linked fastags crosses the toll.

Only downside of non Paytm fastags are none allows fastag wallet to bank account money transfer.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am currently using PayTM fastag for my cars, as PayTM has this feature where you maintain single wallet balance and all vehicles can use the same wallet for the balance.

Now due the issues with RBI, services will be suspended from 28th February 2024.

Please suggest other providers which offer this service, so I can use same wallet balance for all my cars
Icici & kotak .
Whoever is near .
Both have good ui app