• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Info regarding amazon pay fastag

mschahar

TF Neo
Recently ordered amazon pay fastag after paytm closure. It was mentioned in app that amazon pay balance will work as fastag balance but read multiple threads here stating that it doesn't work like that and no linkage with amazon pay balance.

Today i got my fastag and it has amazon pay branding (not on tag) and paperworks. it says that it's a pre-activated tag and ready to use. But in eToll app I'm not allowed to perform recharge, there it says that tag is frozen due to insufficient KYC but as per customer care TAG is active and KYC is only required if TAG is required monthly 10K plus recharge/transaction And for KYC i need to visit branch no online options 😒

So far this is totally confusing thing for me don't know if it will work or not if i use it directly now.

If anyone recently purchased and use please help out.

Attaching amazon pay branding paper i received with TAG for reference.

Attachments

• 20240323_164631.jpg
    20240323_164631.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20240323_164706.jpg
    20240323_164706.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 53

RajS

TF Select
New fastag that i received yesterday is linked to paybalance

icici imobile automatically linked my fastag and tried to recharge. It failed with Recharge is not allowed as account is frozen. I am going to ask Amazon customer care

mschahar

TF Neo
New fastag that i received yesterday is linked to paybalance

icici imobile automatically linked my fastag and tried to recharge. It failed with Recharge is not allowed as account is frozen. I am going to ask Amazon customer care
Same. If found solution please update.
I'm getting this error-

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323_210234_eToll by ICICI Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_210234_eToll by ICICI Bank.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 44

RajS

TF Select
As per faq of Amazon pay fastag

18. My Amazon Pay Balance is 0, can I use my FASTag to cross tolls?

As long as the FASTag is 'Active', you can use it to cross tolls.

RajS

TF Select
it's co-branded ICICI tag. i don't think there is separate option for amazon pay tag.
16. How can I recharge my Amazon Pay ICICI Bank FASTag?

In order to recharge Amazon Pay ICICI Bank FASTag, you just need to add money to your Amazon Pay Balance, since the FASTag will be using the Amazon Pay balance to pay all FASTag charges.

In order to add money to Amazon pay balance:

a) Go to Amazon pay homepage

b) Clicking on your ‘Amazon Pay Balance’ section

c) Click on ‘Add money to wallet’

RajS

TF Select
4. Why am I being asked to complete a KYC to buy the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank FASTag?

If you who do not have a valid Amazon Pay Balance account, we will be requesting you to complete KYC in order to open a new Amazon Pay Balance account, since this is a mandatory requirement to purchase and use the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank FASTag. You will be requested to complete the KYC process in the FASTag purchase journey itself.

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can I purchase on someone else amazon pay account?

Amazon account: son's name
Car: on mom name

Or can I purchase 2 apay fastag from 1 Amazon account? Already purchased 1 no option showing for 2nd one

RajS

TF Select
Recently ordered amazon pay fastag after paytm closure. It was mentioned in app that amazon pay balance will work as fastag balance but read multiple threads here stating that it doesn't work like that and no linkage with amazon pay balance.

Today i got my fastag and it has amazon pay branding (not on tag) and paperworks. it says that it's a pre-activated tag and ready to use. But in eToll app I'm not allowed to perform recharge, there it says that tag is frozen due to insufficient KYC but as per customer care TAG is active and KYC is only required if TAG is required monthly 10K plus recharge/transaction And for KYC i need to visit branch no online options 😒

So far this is totally confusing thing for me don't know if it will work or not if i use it directly now.

If anyone recently purchased and use please help out.

Attaching amazon pay branding paper i received with TAG for reference.
Fastag works just fine. No need to do kyc at branch.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Got the Amazon Fastag in the first week of March. Got it through Amazon. Can't find the tag linked to Amazon Pay. The paper does say Amazon Pay, but the tag itself doesn't. Recharged it through Payzap and ParkPlus

RajS

TF Select
Got the Amazon Fastag in the first week of March. Got it through Amazon. Can't find the tag linked to Amazon Pay. The paper does say Amazon Pay, but the tag itself doesn't. Recharged it through Payzap and ParkPlus
You might have got the previous version which is not linked to Amazon pay balance. I received my fastag on third week of March

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tags ordered post 14-15th March are linked to Amazon Pay wallet. Earlier Tags are linked to ICICI wallet

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Do not activate tag, and order the new one.
No gc balance dont work

Had to activate the tag as soon as it came in the first week of March.
If the GC isn't considered, it means CC can't be used to recharge the Fastag account? In that case, I'd rather stick to my current tag.

I am using Amazon Pay ICICI Fastag and can confirm that it is linked to an Amazon Pay account. I also just received 1% cashback in my Amazon Pay Balance. There are some great offers as well through Amazon Pay UPI where we are getting 5% back as Amazon pay balance.

Attachments

• Amazon Pay.jpg
    Amazon Pay.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 22