• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, my Celesta card got issued on 25th but the physical card isn't getting dispatched, received a SMS from them saying - your card delivery is delayed due to technical reasons. Anybody here with the same experience?

U had any existing federal bank or fi or Jupiter account? How many enquiries in last 6 months??
Yes i Have both Fi and Jupiter accounts. Sometimes I add 50K in Fi account and withdraw next day for infinite status. 25 enquiries since June. No CIBIL hit for Federal bank. I think Fi account helped me.

Hey everyone, my Celesta card got issued on 25th but the physical card isn't getting dispatched, received a SMS from them saying - your card delivery is delayed due to technical reasons. Anybody here with the same experience?
Yes my card approved on 29th this month, still didn't physical card didn't dispatched and not received any sms. Generally other banks will dispatch the card by next day of approval but federal bank is taking time I guess.

i was just trying out for applying federal bank cc yesterday at very early morning and i got to choose from imperio or signet, chose imperio visa. approved instantly, no income proof or vkyc. with good limit of course. was having both fi and jupiter accounts. not yet dispatched of course.
How old is ur Fi account? What's the average balance?

i was just trying out for applying federal bank cc yesterday at very early morning and i got to choose from imperio or signet, chose imperio visa. approved instantly, no income proof or vkyc. with good limit of course. was having both fi and jupiter accounts. not yet dispatched of course.
Wow 😳 another update:

Now federal gives option to choose card.

While it didn't earlier.

Don't worry one day directly you will receive text from delivery agent.
Same happened with many people.
I think they don't issue cards if it's not serviceable, right?

I mean is it possible that they issued the card by mistake because there's not any branch available in my district? 🫤

Back