• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys got the federal bank card. Now how to activate this with fedmobile. It is asking for account number during app registration and I don't see any account number mentioned in the welcome letter.

Guys got the federal bank card. Now how to activate this with fedmobile. It is asking for account number during app registration and I don't see any account number mentioned in the welcome letter.

use same mobile number linked with Fed card. Auto SMS and OTP verification and able to login the app.

use same mobile number linked with Fed card. Auto SMS and OTP verification and able to login the app.
I think the issue for me is that there is a Jupiter account linked to my mobile number. So rather than going credit card route it redirected me to savings account number.

I gave the Jupiter account number and it was proceeding further but only able to get view only login access as for full access it is not taking the jupiter virtual credit card details. Without the full access I can't add credit card to the fedmobile app.

I think the issue for me is that there is a Jupiter account linked to my mobile number. So rather than going credit card route it redirected me to savings account number.

I gave the Jupiter account number and it was proceeding further but only able to get view only login access as for full access it is not taking the jupiter virtual credit card details. Without the full access I can't add credit card to the fedmobile app.
Did you get preapproved federal credit card after opening jupiter account?

figure out..

if needed customer id, you have to visit branch, they'll give temporary id for your account which you can use to login.

try sending mail about your issue or if branch nearby try above route.

Tried to apply Federal CC 2-3 times in the last 6 months.
Every time, after entering Mobile and PAN, it would say "No offers available due to bank internal policies"
Never found an option to delete Previous Application.

Got an Instagram ad today regarding Federal CC. Just entered Mobile Number and PAN.
It showed Celesta available with 5.8L limit.
Just clicked on Proceed and confirmed Card Delivery Address.

And Boom..
Card is immediately visible in FedMobile app within few seconds of applying.

Got the Celesta MasterCard Variant.

(I know that it is LTF. But still, for an peace of mind, is there any Email address where can I send a mail and confirm the same?)

Every time, after entering Mobile and PAN, it would say "No offers available due to bank internal policies"

Got an Instagram ad today regarding Federal CC. Just entered Mobile Number and PAN.

And Boom..

(I know that it is LTF. But still, for an peace of mind, is there any Email address where can I send a mail and confirm the same?)
creditcards@federalbank.co.in

Did same yesterday for keeping reference after approval

And Boom..

LTF will be mentioned in the card's welcome kit.

And Boom..

March Magic working ....

Back