• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

pradeepG

TF Premier
as per what i understand, they will be approving 4x core-cards (4x approval rate as compared to pre-ban time), as 3/4 of their cards were being issued under co-branded route, (which is shut now)... will this be the case in all your opinion?

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need to wait for atleast 90 days from the date of closure of your one card.
Seriously, this is nauseating.... Federal Bank one card policy. Just because I have one card from Federal Bank, i can't have any other card from them and with One Card we do not get any say on which bank should we opt for One Card.

safu5233

TF Buzz
I recently tried to apply for the Federal CC. My cibil is around 780 and 18 enquiries in last 6 months. They declined stating internal banking rules. So, I would suggest you to apply after few months.

pradeepG

TF Premier
Received approved email yesterday:

Capture666.PNG

Although I'm surprised at the 50K limit. I have 6+ month old ICICI Card with 300k limit reported in CIBIL, I thought they would match the highest.
just 50k!!
how much ITR did you submitted?
how many enquiries do you have in cibil in last 6 months?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tried to apply Federal CC 2-3 times in the last 6 months.
Every time, after entering Mobile and PAN, it would say "No offers available due to bank internal policies"
Never found an option to delete Previous Application.

Got an Instagram ad today regarding Federal CC. Just entered Mobile Number and PAN.
It showed Celesta available with 5.8L limit.
Just clicked on Proceed and confirmed Card Delivery Address.

And Boom..
Card is immediately visible in FedMobile app within few seconds of applying.

Got the Celesta MasterCard Variant.

(I know that it is LTF. But still, for an peace of mind, is there any Email address where can I send a mail and confirm the same?)
Bro same thing happened to me today after reading your comment about IG Ad. I was trying for last 3 months but always ends up with work details page and docs upload which gave me 75k limit on Imperio or Signet. Today when I saw the federal cc Ad in IG, I clicked apply and did the same process to get MC Celesta instant approval with no docs or details with a very good limit. I am not sure whether it's the magic of the Ad or March ending but thank you for posting your detailed comment or else I would not have tried at all today.

gowthamv

TF Premier
Bro same thing happened to me today after reading your comment about IG Ad. I was trying for last 3 months but always ends up with work details page and docs upload which gave me 75k limit on Imperio or Signet. Today when I saw the federal cc Ad in IG, I clicked apply and did the same process to get MC Celesta instant approval with no docs or details with a very good limit. I am not sure whether it's the magic of the Ad or March ending but thank you for posting your detailed comment or else I would not have tried at all today.
So incase any of you guys are trying.. I guess this is the best time to apply for a Federal CC as they are easily approving Celesta with very high limits.

(This Federal Celesta is now the highest limit card of my CC portfolio)

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So incase any of you guys are trying.. I guess this is the best time to apply for a Federal CC as they are easily approving Celesta with very high limits.

Again, same applies to me as well 😂

Highest limit card in my portfolio

pradeepG

TF Premier
Again, same applies to me as well 😂

Highest limit card in my portfolio

how many cards do you have previously & how many enquiries in past 6 months?