• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
its not even c2c bro .. I just entered PAN, within a min nex page got address via aadhar/ asked name desired on card
displayed celesta 10L approved

i didnt even enter job details/

fastest approval till date / whole process took less than 2 min
Which cards do you have and your cibil score?
Please share the link through which you applied.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
its not even c2c bro .. I just entered PAN, within a min nex page got address via aadhar/ asked name desired on card

I applied and it fetched me this error "Sorry, the application cannot be processed as the location you have entered is not serviceable by the Bank."
I think they are directly taking address from PAN. We need to update the address in PAN first.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just now, I applied and got approved for Celesta CC with a 10L limit... (fastest approval process to date, within 2 minutes).

1711792044034.png
it says scan QR code and download
How do I log in? I downloaded the Fed app, but it's asking for an account number (not sure what to give).

PPl who r using fed card can you please suggest?
Congratulations! Same here got 3 days back

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge

With vkyc r without vkyc u got? For fi card users vkyc not needed

the_collector

TF Premier
I applied and it fetched me this error "Sorry, the application cannot be processed as the location you have entered is not serviceable by the Bank."
I think they are directly taking address from PAN. We need to update the address in PAN first.
I also got the same rejection message.
Rather weird.
All other banks are serviceable to my location and only Federal Bank threw this error.
I also know someone who has a Fed bank card in the same area.

I reached out to the customer care team and they responded saying.. "we keep changing and updating the list of serviceable pincodes, it could be that we serviced the location in the past and we currently do not, please re apply after 3 months"

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got rejected

"Your application is declined as it does not meet the eligibility criteria as per Bank policy for credit card."

1712491163348.png