• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was getting "No offers" since Apr'23 till Jan'24. Then got rejected twice since then till Sep'24. Was getting "Your application has been rejected since it doesn't meet eligibility criteria" message just after entering mobile number.

Yesterday, for the first time, went till last stage where got to choose the card, did vKYC in the night & just now received the approval message!
Celesta with 7.9lacs limit 🎉
Congratulations 🎊 👏

Was getting "No offers" since Apr'23 till Jan'24. Then got rejected twice since then till Sep'24. Was getting "Your application has been rejected since it doesn't meet eligibility criteria" message just after entering mobile number.

Yesterday, for the first time, went till last stage where got to choose the card, did vKYC in the night & just now received the approval message!
Celesta with 7.9lacs limit 🎉
What is your number of credit enquiries in last 3 months bro

Yes 3-4 years old Fi & Jupiter bank accounts

Max limit is 12.06L
Is your account still active?

I have ind money federal account through ind money.
So will it be considered existing customer or new?
Did they asked any income documents while applying or applied without income documents?

Is your account still active?

I have ind money federal account through ind money.
So will it be considered existing customer or new?
Did they asked any income documents while applying or applied without income documents?
Yes both are account are active.

Probably you will be considered exiting to bank, as in my case they were able to fetch my address.

No they did not ask me for any income documents. Experian score was fetched.

Reply from Fed Bank.. They look for aadhar pin code and not the pin code we enter in application... damnnn...

Kindly note that while onboarding to credit card, address updated in your Aadhar card gets fetched and hence the same seems to be not serviceable by the bank. This message may be considered as an intimation from the bank informing you that the pin code details entered by you in the credit card application journey is not considered as serviceable as per existing internal norms.

Back