• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Locker Facilities

cc_dc_explorer

TF Premier
Is there any bank or banking programme that offers genuine locker facilities for free... ?

I have opened wealth account in IDFC recently. I requested for locker facility. But the bankers are saying lockers are not available and occupied already. I checked with couple of branches but still the same. However, just recently one RM reached out to me saying if I open any investment plan then they will give locker. He said 2-3 lockers are available but given on priority basis. We can increase priority based on investment.

Is there any bank or banking programme that offers genuine locker facilities for free... ?

I have opened wealth account in IDFC recently. I requested for locker facility. But the bankers are saying lockers are not available and occupied already. I checked with couple of branches but still the same. However, just recently one RM reached out to me saying if I open any investment plan then they will give locker. He said 2-3 lockers are available but given on priority basis. We can increase priority based on investment.
Try yes bank
1st year free

Icici new branch
Hdfc new branch

As both of them opening new branches
Specially hdfc

Lockers (safe deposit lockers) are the most sought after product. Demand always 10x to 20x of the available locker units - despite many private banks n even private security firms entering this segment. Lockers come in various sizes n hiring rates depend upon the type of branch. Usually, these are given against large to huge deposits. Whoever gets a locker prefers NOT to surrender it for many years (or even decades) - by maintaining the needed deposits.

So, if you need a locker look for a NEWLY to be OPENED BRANCH or a just opened branch n be prepared to open a few high value fixed deposits.

Back