• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Good News for Ap & Ts Residents

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
the simpsons applause GIF

Must needed for telangana... Nothing from Telanagana cant be found on BBPS. Even the RTO info is not synced to parivaahan website and avaialble only on Telangana RTO site.

Reactions: BVC
Believe it or not i even Mailed to Minister of Human Resources & Development Andhra Pradesh Nara Lokesh Regarding this issue. One or Another way problem is solved.

I’m not saying my mail solved it or minister solved it. Just showing that i did my part. no politics over my post please 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_7698.jpeg
    IMG_7698.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 76
Andhra Pradesh seems to be live already as shown in https://www.bharatbillpay.com/statistics/billers/. Not sure about Telangana. It might take a while I think
I have looked at Airtel, Mobikwik, Paytm and Tata Neu for TGSPDCL.

Paytm - Operator is under maintenance
Tata Neu - Unable to get bill details from Biller (Probably because it is paid for this month already)
Airtel Thanks - Not showing AP and Telangana DISCOM (In AP, only TTD Electricity is available)
Mobikwik - Same as Airtel Thanks

I have looked at Airtel, Mobikwik, Paytm and Tata Neu for TGSPDCL.

Paytm - Operator is under maintenance
Tata Neu - Unable to get bill details from Biller (Probably because it is paid for this month already)
Airtel Thanks - Not showing AP and Telangana DISCOM (In AP, only TTD Electricity is available)
Mobikwik - Same as Airtel Thanks
It’s live on Paytm PhonePe & Bhim Upi App

Reactions: BVC
Did you get any reply??
no they won’t reply to any mail unless they need any further information or its a very serious case, like that nit/IIT handicap students issue. Most mails will be divided & dealt with them accordingly(According to minister’s Twitter handle)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back