• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Good News for Ap & Ts Residents

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
This is the Reply BBPS giving to everyone who Asked why all banks not yet showing Ap power billers

Attachments

• IMG_7708.jpeg
    IMG_7708.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 22
It’s live On Hdfc Axis Sbi Kotak Pnb Banks

Live On Amazon Pay

On different matter can any mod, change this thread out of Just for fun Page

But why did you create thread in Just for Fun page??
While posting i didn’t know which thread it will fit, but yesterday i found there’s a informative/information thread here in tf so that’s why i asked, this thread may suit for informative/financial news. if you think it’s suitable for just for fun only, leave it here

Last edited:
All the billers were live on Amazon, Apspdcl is clearly written in brackets of Southern Power distribution Co Ltd
Even though it's clearly written there in the image above it's not accepting to pay the amount. Still the earlier error is getting displayed.

1724224816291.png

I have checked before posting message here. APSPDCL is not working, I have 4 connections checked it.

Even though it's clearly written there in the image above it's not accepting to pay the amount. Still the earlier error is getting displayed.

View attachment 65733

I have checked before posting message here. APSPDCL is not working, I have 4 connections checked it.
All my connections are from ap central power distribution & they’re working fine(already bills paid showing as status). Maybe wait for few days.

Change it to finance news thread its seems more appropriate tnx

Attachments

• IMG_7734.jpeg
    IMG_7734.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Moved as per your request.
Tnx & today i even write to Airtel payments bank for not including ap power billers on their app with link of bbps twitter post welcoming our ap DISCOMs onboard. Let’s what they’ll do

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back