• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Good News for Ap & Ts Residents

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Doesn't mean anything for me, unless it shows up in Airtel app!
I was already using AGVs on their website to pay the bill.

👋👋.. Looking forward to Apcpdcl on Airtel.. But i have less hope becoz previously it's not available on Airtel..
Because airtel long back used to follow bbps & our discoms are on billdesk , now it’s kinda automatic because Airtel has to support each & every biller that was on bbps for the categories they support like recharge electricity dth etc. As of now they’re allowing TTD electricity via Airtel App I’m pretty sure by the next month bill generation they’ll add rest of the Ap Discoms

Otherwise we can raise a complaint to Rbi ombudsman, that airtel is showing partiality even though the biller is live on bbps

Last edited:
Almost All Banks have a option to Pay TTD Electricity bill, I’m Pretty Sure all banks incl Airtel will include rest of the Discoms At a time(all at once). Its more like updating software with latest data via these bbps Api’s

As of Now it’s live on Bhim Upi App PhonePe Paytm Payzapp Gpay, Apps, still waiting for Banks & Amazon

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back