• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got SBI Cashback Instantly

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey,
I had previously applied for sbi cashback and the agent kept calling me to verify and kept failing. Random calls etc. kept happening for a month and they rejected my card. I finally gave up and then got the hdfc swiggy card. Now today when I logged into internet banking, it showed that I'm eligible for pre approved credit cards, SBI cashback was one of them. I clicked apply and filled the form today afternoon.
Today evening itself I got the confirmation that my card is dispatched and also got a virtual card right away.
At first I thought I got scammed or something, but I checked and it was real. That was the fastest credit card application of my life.

EDIT: Some additional info:
This time, when I applied from the netbanking page, there was no KYC calls/video etc. There was a CIBIL enquiry though.
I have an RD with SBI. Have no prior SBI credit card. CIBIL Score was 789 at the time.

This is what it looked like in the netbanking page:
OGn4FUW.webp

Last edited:
Hey,
I had previously applied for sbi cashback and the agent kept calling me to verify and kept failing. Random calls etc. kept happening for a month and they rejected my card. I finally gave up and then got the hdfc swiggy card. Now today when I logged into internet banking, it showed that I'm eligible for pre approved credit cards, SBI cashback was one of them. I clicked apply and filled the form today afternoon.
Today evening itself I got the confirmation that my card is dispatched and also got a virtual card right away.

At first I thought I got scammed or something, but I checked and it was real. That was the fastest credit card application of my life.
Yes, SBI is superfast. Congrats on the card.
I also had the same experience applied and approved within a few minutes.
Your Limit?

Hey,

where to check in net banking?

Hey,

Congratulations!!
SBI CB card is a great card.. hope it remains same for long time to come..
Are you a SBI account holder or CC only holder??

Hey,

I am also seeing the SBI Cashback in the netbanking portal. But I am not sure whether I should apply for it right away as my SBI Elite card is not even 2 months old. I am hoping the offer remains for one more month.

I am also seeing the SBI Cashback in the netbanking portal. But I am not sure whether I should apply for it right away as my SBI Elite card is not even 2 months old. I am hoping the offer remains for one more month.
I think you should apply now if you have a good use case for sbi cashback. If it's pre approved then I don't think they care about your recent cibil enquiries.

Hey,

Pre approved or pre eligible?

Back